- Sling Yoga Backpack
- Yoga Backpack Features:
- Three Ways to Carry a Yoga Mat on Your Bike
- Free Yoga Mat Bag Sewing Pattern Supplies
- 8 fashionable gym bags for women you will love
- What’s in my gym bag?
- What’s the best gym bag?
- How to pick a gym bag
- Fashionable gym bags for women
- 1. Adidas studio duffel bag
- 2. Jadyn B 19″ barrel women’s duffel bag
- 3. Gym bag with yoga mat slot – uhawi yoga mat bag with 4 pockets
- 4. Fashionable gym bags with shoe and wet compartments
- 5. Under Armour women’s tempo backpack
- 6. Qogir neoprene sports gym bag
- 7. Original floral tote bag shoulder bag for the gym
- 8. Reebok plyo small gym bag
- #10. Heathyoga Full-Zip Exercise Yoga Mat Carry Bag, Adjustable Shoulder Strap
- #9. YanHao Canvas with Zipper Pocket for Women & Men Yoga Mat Bag
- #8. Auflyee Large Side Zipper Pockets Fits Most Size Yoga Mat Bag
- #7. RIMSports Lightweight Yoga Carrier with Hoodie Yoga Mat Bags for Women
- #6. INTROSPECT Transparent Yoga Mat Carry Bag with Multi-functional Leather Pouch
- #5. Imarana Yoga Carrier Backpack with Versatile Zipper Pockets & Storage Mesh
- #4. Hynes Eagle Sport Duffel Yoga Mat Bag for Gym Travel 35L Silver
- #3. FODOKO Yoga Mat Tote Bag Full Zipper Exercise Sling Bag with Pockets
- #2. Masaya Lightweight, Multi-functional Waterproof 25L 8 Pockets Yoga Mat Backpack
- #1. Open Road Goods Eco-Friendly Full Zip, Adjustable Carry 100% Cotton, Canvas Yoga Mat Bag
- Factors to Consider When Selecting a Yoga Mat Bag
Sling Yoga Backpack
Aurorae’s original Multi-Purpose Sling Yoga Backpack is truly great for your trip to the yoga studio, gym, school, hiking, biking, traveling, beach or just around town. This all-purpose backpack is made with a durable, heavy-duty Polyester and has a specialized yoga mat-locker system that will securely hold your yoga mat in place. All Aurorae Yoga Mats and most other yoga mats that are 5 lbs or lighter will effectively be secure even while biking to yoga class.
Aurorae’s Yoga Backpack has two main individual compartments that can easily store your yoga block, yoga strap, towels, clothes and a laptop computer. With a built-in cell phone pocket on the front shoulder strap, you have easy access to phone calls or your music. You also have easy access to a side water bottle pocket to help you stay hydrated throughout your day, and a small front zippered pocket securely holds your valuables. Available in a variety of bold colors and new pattern styles! Yoga mats are sold separately and not included.
Yoga Backpack Features:
- durable , heavy-duty Polyester backpack
- wide, easy adjustable double reinforced shoulder strap with a built-in cell phone pocket that fits comfortably over your right shoulder
- 2 large individual compartments measuring 19” x 12” x 7”
- specialized yoga mat-locker system securely holds your Aurorae yoga mat or most other yoga mats 5 lbs or lighter
- small front zippered pocket (5.5” h x 6.5” w) securely holds your personal valuables
- front flap pocket has a specialized wet liner to store your clothes after working out
- built-in side water bottle pocket will help you stay hydrated all day long
- yoga mat not included, sold separately
- 2 year guaranteed sold by Aurorae only
This is the one-of-a-kind multi-purpose yoga backpack that is functional and stylish, and designed to securely hold your yoga mat and all your belongings while you bike, walk or hike.
Buy your Sling Yoga Backpack on eBay too!
Three Ways to Carry a Yoga Mat on Your Bike
Logistically, riding your bike to the yoga studio may seem like a difficult task. But once you get your routine down and figure out the best way to carry your yoga mat on your bike, riding to class will become an effortless routine.
Don’t forget the essentials:
- Money for class
- A bike light if class gets out late
- A bike lock (learn tips for locking your bike in a city here)
- Yoga Mat
Use a Bike Rack
If you have a bike rack, carrying yoga necessities is a breeze. Just grab a bungie cord and strap it on!
- You will have extra storage space for your own yoga blanket or yoga block! If you have errands to run before or after class you can clip on panniers for even more storage.
- No need for a pack! It feels great to roll bag-free.
Helpful Tip: When attaching anything to a bike rack using a bungie cord, the best method is to form an “X” with the bungie on the object to ensure your gear is secure.
Grab a Yoga Bag
Side-shoulder yoga mat bags are efficient, comfortable and totally safe to use on a bike.
- Using a yoga mat bag is the quickest way to carry your yoga mat. You can already have all your gear packed and ready for class without having to strap anything down.
- Most yoga mat bags have plenty of extra room and pockets for your gear. Whether you want to roll your mat up with a towel for hot yoga, pack some snacks or a change of clothes, you should be able to fit it all in.
I’ve been known to strap all sorts of things to my bike, from beach towels to growlers! The cool thing about a yoga mat is that it rolls up and can fit right under your seat! What type of saddle you have will determine what kind of strap you will want to use. So yeah, you can strap your yoga mat on with anything… like a yoga strap! Just make sure it is good and secure before you roll down the street.
- Use what you got! This solution is definitely the cheapest.
- You can still carry your backpack with all your extra gear!
Sew your own Yoga Mat Bag with the help of these twenty-seven free yoga mat
bag patterns & tutorials collected from all over the web.
And remember, a yoga mat bag not only serves as a convenient way to carry your
yoga mat to and from class, but it also offers protection for your bag.
And when choosing a fabric for your bag, consider choosing a heavier weight fabric
so that your bag will be sturdy and last a long time. However, if you have your
heart set on a lighter weight fabric (perhaps because you love the print or want to
use up some of your fabric stash), consider applying a layer of fusible interfacing to
your fabric pieces for added durability. Just be sure to test the interfacing on a
scrap of your fabric first to make sure you like the look and feel of the two layers
And consider adding a lining to your bag, which will not only make your bag more
durable, but if you use a “slippery” fabric for your lining, it will make it easier to
slide your mat into and out of the bag.
And if you’d like to be able to use your bag to transport more than just your mat,
consider sewing one of the roomier designs and/or one of the designs with an inner
or outer pocket.
Hello! Laura here from Trash to Couture and I’m excited to share this DIY Yoga Mat Bag with you! Summertime is my favorite time of year for getting outdoors. I love hitting the trails and local parks around my town. Post run, I take time to cool down by doing yoga and stretching. As of recent, my yoga mat was becoming smashed in the car by the endless piles of groceries, strollers, and kids so I decided my next sewing project was going to be a yoga mat bag. That way I could hang it up, free up my hands, and protect it. It’s actually simple to make a yoga mat carrier and it’s also a great option as a mat for park days and picnics. Follow the steps below to sew your own yoga mat bag.
- 32 x 18 in. for main and liner
- 40 x 5 in. Strip of fabric or cording for strap
- 32 x 1.5 in. Strip of fabric or cording for drawstring
- Bottom circle with a 3.5 in. radius for both main and liner
- Loop turner
- Cut out your pattern pieces referring to the above measurements. Seam allowance is 5/8″ unless stated otherwise.
- Fold all your pieces except the circular bottoms and sew right sides together.
- The liner you will need to leave a 3 ” opening at midpoint to flip right sides out.
- Fold the drawstring strip right sides together and edge stitch.
- Press your seam allowance flat on the main and liner fabric.
- Use a loop turner to flip the straps and drawstring right sides out.
- Press the strap flat so the middle seam is in the middle.
- Pin the strap with right sides facing in between the tube of the exterior and the bottom exterior. I aligned the strap with the seam. Sew all the way around.
- Sew the bottom on the liner as well.
- Pulled out it should look like this for the main fabric.
- Continuing with the strap. Flip the edge slightly inside and press into place.
- Pin the strap at the midpoint (seam) of the exterior tube about 4 inches down from the top edge.
- Top stitch a square and then an X in the middle. It should look like this when done.
- Next, mark 1 1/4 ” down from the raw edge of the exterior fabric in the middle (opposite the seam). Create 2 button holes that will fit your strip 1/4 ” apart. The top of the button holes should start at the line you marked. Open the button holes with a seam ripper.
- Insert the main piece into the liner so right sides are facing. Pin the top raw edges together.
- Sew all the way around.
- Flip the yoga mat right side out through the hole we left in the liner.
- Then flip the liner in as well.
- Now we will want to make a casing for the drawstring. Pin the top portion down. Edge stitch along the top edge. Then top stitch about 1″ down (or just below the button holes).
- Once done it should look like this.
- Use a safety pin to weave the drawstring/cording through the casing from one side to the other.
- That’s it! You can now sew your own custom yoga mat bag in no time.
Hello Everyone! So, in my effort to sew a new pattern every month, I am starting off with this Free Yoga Mat Bag Sewing Pattern. This is an absolutely easy beginner friendly bag to carry your yoga mat to and from class. My daughter recently started yoga and requested a bag for her mat. To be honest, I scanned the online community for a free pattern but could only find ones with open tops. I like the idea of the zipper since its easier to get the mat into the bag through the side than through the top. I think it also looks a bit more stylish. The tutorial covers the bag for a standard size adult yoga mat (68″x 24″) but can be easily adjusted to your desired dimensions.
I got this fabric from Hobby Lobby. I have been waiting for the perfect project for it and this is definitely it! I absolutely love how this turned out. The bag is a bit long as it had to be made wider than the mat so that it can fit withe the zipper.
It opens up nicely for easy entry. I also made it with a wider than normal opening so that there isn’t a struggle to fold the mat tightly to have it fit. A loose fold will still fit comfortably inside the bag. This actually reminds me of the Quilted Barrel Pouch I made a few years ago. This Free Yoga Mat Bag Sewing Pattern is bigger variation of a small barrel bag.
The bag can also be used like a standard shoulder bag instead of a sling. Either way, it looks fabulous:-) Sorry for the tons of pictures. I could not decide which one to use and loved them all.
Free Yoga Mat Bag Sewing Pattern Supplies
1 zipper measuring at least 30″
1/4 yard outer fabric
1/4 yard lining fabric
1/4 yard fleece interfacing
3″ strip of canvas
Step 1- Measure and Cut
For a standard yoga mat of 68″ long x 24″ wide, you need the following pieces:
29″ x 17.5″ rectangle of outer fabric. This is essentially Width of yoga mat PLUS 5 inches x 17.5.
29″ x 17.5″ rectangle of lining fabric.
29″ x 17.5″ rectangle of fusible fleece interfacing.
2 Circles with 6.5″ diameter of outer fabric. You can download one HERE
2 Circles with 6.5″ diameter of lining fabric.
2 Circles with 6.5″ diameter of fusible fleece interfacing fabric.
Strip of canvas measuring 3″ wide x 35″ long.The length is about 11″ more than the width of the mat.
Step 2- Prepare Pieces
Iron on the interfacing to the wrong side of all the outer fabric pieces; 1 to the main piece, 1 to one of the side circles and 1 to the other side circle.
Next, take the lining fabrics and place over the interfacing side that you just ironed on for each of your 3 pieces. Baste stitch in place.
For the canvas strip, fold in the long side about 1/4″ on both sides, iron down. Then fold in center and sew ends closed.
Step 3- Attach Zipper
Here is the fun part! Fold in the long ends of your main piece about 1/4″. Iron down. Pin zipper under the fold. Using a zipper foot, sew down. Sew the zipper close, just about a few mm’s away from the fabric. Repeat for the other side of the fabric and other side of the zipper. Cut out extra zipper if your zipper is longer than the fabric. Sew secure stitches where you cut the zipper so that it still closes. Go slow so that you don’t break your needle.
Step 4-Attach Strap
Center up the zipper and pin the ends of the strap on the top of the opposite side of the zipper.
Step 5-Attach Ends
Turn the bag inside out (lining facing out) and open the zipper. Take one of your circles and pin to the end, right side together. Sew all the way around using 3/8″ seam allowance. Repeat for the other side.Turn the bag inside out and either zig-zag the raw edges or add binding to cover.
Well, there you have it! Hope you guys use the Free Yoga Mat Bag Sewing Pattern and whip up one of these beauties for yourself or friend.
Thanks for visiting and happy sewing!
Before we get into the bags – let’s talk about the 4 factors that are most important to me.
I’m a petite person and a giant duffel bag that I could curl up inside of just isn’t going to work when I’m walking to and from the subway and schlepping up multiple sets of stairs. Not to mention cramming on the cross-town bus during rush hour. That being said, I’m often trying to fit two outfits, two pairs of shoes, a book, 2 meals and toiletries in this bad boy – so I do need a good amount of space. And there-in lies the first conundrum to my mission.
As of now, I mainly use a Northface Backpack as my commuter bag – not exactly professional – especially considering the blue/teal/green flannel pattern. Backpacks are so convenient and much more comfortable than shoulder bags that make you walk lopsided and fall off your shoulder whenever you wear a big winter coat. I’m definitely open to a backpack if I found the right one – but it isn’t the perfect solution. It is inherently less professional looking than most other options and in the summer, the back sweat it produces isn’t the most pleasant thing in the world.
Style-wise I’m looking for a bag that can pass as a work bag which means it’s a neutral color. As much as I love colors and patterns, I’m trying to reel it in with this purchase.
This is one of the most important factors for me. I don’t want a bag that’s just one big compartment. I thrive on little pockets for my jewelry, a side slot for my water bottle and – key here – SOME PLACE TO PUT MY SWEATY CLOTHES AND SNEAKERS that’s not going to stink up my work clothes.
I’m no yogi – so straps for a yoga mat aren’t one of my requirements.
I am however dedicated to blogging more this year – which means the idea of a padded laptop sleeve appeals to me, though it isn’t a make or break feature.
A hard bottom so that the bag maintains some form and makes it easier to find things would be clutch as well.
As I said – I’m willing to spend a good amount on this purchase with the intention of using it as my everyday bag for a good long while. But anything over $200 is realistically out of my price-range considering I do have less-than-ideal options that I could make work. I want a gym bag that’s affordable – after all, it’s still going to be holding my sweaty clothes, dirty sneakers and there might be some lunch spillage every once in awhile!
So I’ve done all the hard work for ya – the scrolling through Amazon and Kickstarter and Lulu and a million other sites. I even asked my friends from the Bloggers Gonna Blog Community, who had some great suggestions. Finding a bag that’s perfect for the gym and the office is harder than I thought.
What have I found?
Unfortunately, I’ve found that my perfect bag probably doesn’t exist. But there are some great options and maybe one of them will be perfect for you. So without further ado…
8 fashionable gym bags for women you will love
Sharing is caring!
Picture this… A fashionable gym bag that doubles as a weekend bag. Better still, a stylish gym bag that you can also use as an office bag whenever you feel like. Doesn’t that sound totally divine? One chic bag. Different uses.
I’m here to tell you that there are absolutely stunning gym bags out there. I love gym bags that allow you to travel in style whenever and wherever. One minute you are using your fancy gym bag to hold your workout gear, and the next, you and your bag are on a weekend getaway, looking fabulous.
Honestly, perfect situations like that, are what girls dreams are made of.
So, you have the best fashionable gym bag, just signed up for a membership at your trendy local gym, and have your workouts sorted out. But gosh, you don’t know what you should pack in your gym bag!
Sounds familiar right? I am with you.
I have been in this kind of situation before where I had almost no clue what to pack in my gym bag. I used to swing between packing unimportant stuff and packing almost none of my gym essentials. 5 years of being a gym addict, my story has positively changed and I am ready to share with gym newbies what should be in your gym bag.
*This post may include affiliate links. You can read my full disclosure here. If you click through my referral link, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase.
What’s in my gym bag?
I keep only the essentials in my gym bag. Let’s start from the bottom and work our way up.
I have flip flops in my gym bag because I workout before going to work, so, I take showers at the gym. If you this is your situation as well, then you must pack a pair flip flops to avoid picking up germs in the gym shower. Did I tell you I am a germophobe? Well, I am.
I have two different pairs of workout shoes that I pack in my gym bag, depending on my workout routine for the day. On Mondays and Thursdays, I train legs so I only have my weightlifting shoes in my bag.
On days that I train abs and upper body or have to do a HIIT workout, I pack normal cross-trainers.
I also have a gym towel to wipe off sweat while I exercise, as well as a bath towel for when I have to have the shower after my training session.
I love lifting weights but I don’t want calluses, so to protect my hands, I bring along a pair of weightlifting gloves.
The gym sometimes plays music that is just so out of sync with my workout, so I bring along noise-cancelling Bluetooth headphones, to play my own awesome workout playlist. And no, they aren’t Beats by Dre, I am a very simple girl.
Other items that are in my gym bag are these:
- Body lotion
- Workout planner and pen to properly track my workouts and progress
- Soap and loofah
- Plastic bag for the flip flops
- Hairbrush and comb
- Oh and a moisture-wicking headband
- Yoga pants
- Sports bra
- Workout top
What’s in my gym bag might be different from yours but what I have listed above are basic items that you may also want to have in your gym bag.
You might also want to check out this list of gym bag essentials that every girl needs.
What’s the best gym bag?
The best gym bag is one that is so easy to fit whatever you need it. The perfect gym bag is one that is so organised and works amazingly well to fit your lifestyle.
I also feel that the best fashionable gym bags are ones that easily doubles as a weekend bag for those times when you need to make a weekend trip right after work.
OR, when you need to spend a weekend at your boyfriend’s but don’t want to look like you haven’t nonstop, thought about moving yourself in.
How to pick a gym bag
When shopping for a gym bag, you should at least look for a bag that has several compartments so that you can easily organise accessories and activewear. A gym bag with pockets will also help you keep items such as dirty shoes, away from clean office clothes or gym apparel.
You’ll also love: 10 best squat proof leggings for you
I always look for a gym bag with at least one ventilated pocket that I can use to throw in my wet towel and sweaty headband because as we well know, bacteria thrives on damp towels.
For convenience, you should also buy a gym bag that you can store in the gym lockers without squashing your bag.
Some gym lockers are so tiny that if you have a large duffel, you would have to spend 10 minutes just fighting to fit the bag in. Like who has time for that kind of time?
Another thing to consider when buying a gm bag is durability. Some bags can be super stylish bags and all, but not durable.
The material for your gym bag has to at least match the price of the bag. Go for quality all the time when buying a gym bag.
Okay, now that we have got out of the way questions you may have had about what’s in my gym bag, how to pick a gym bag, let me run you through the best fashionable gym bags most of which are also readily available on Amazon.
Fashionable gym bags for women
1. Adidas studio duffel bag
Adidas really put in so much effort when they designed this bag. This cute gym bag is spacious enough to hold your dirty gym shoes in a separate compartment.
As if that wasn’t enough, the interior of this gym bag has 3 well-thought-out partitions. The inner pockets are labelled.
There’s ‘sweaty stuff’, and ‘little stuff’ compartments, as well as a beautifully cushioned pocket, labelled ‘tablet’. Seriously, this fashionable gym bag for women is my all-time favourite.
2. Jadyn B 19″ barrel women’s duffel bag
If you are looking for a durable and cute gym bag that can practically fit your entire gym life, then girl, you should look no further than this Jaydyn B duffel bag.
Although it has no inside pockets, there’s a front pocket that you can use to store your smaller essentials. Oh, and this bag is available in 4 other equally colourful floral patterns.
3. Gym bag with yoga mat slot – uhawi yoga mat bag with 4 pockets
This is the best ever gym bag with yoga mat slot, full stop. If you are a yogi, just prefer taking your own yoga mat to Pilates or any other gym classes, then this is the tote that will hold your gym essentials.
There’s room for not only one but two yoga mats, space for yoga blocks as well as enough room for all that your heart desires when you make trips to the gym.
4. Fashionable gym bags with shoe and wet compartments
What I love most about this duffle gym bag are the twelve pockets, (yes you heard that right!) both inside and outside, and a ‘wet pocket’ that you can use for your sweaty clothes and towel, or swimming costume if you are a swimmer.
Not only that, there’s a waterproof compartment that is easy peasy to clean- you just wipe, and all the dirty is swiftly gone.
If you want all your gym stuff in a certain neat and tidy way, then this bag is calling, buy it right now.
5. Under Armour women’s tempo backpack
No list of the best fashionable gym bags for women would ever be complete without a bag or two, from Under Armour.
If you love backpacks and prefer a chic one for your workout essentials, then this Under Armour backpack has got your back-pun intended.
You will also love this: 7 best weightlifting shoes for women
6. Qogir neoprene sports gym bag
This is a cute gym bag from Qogir that clearly says you definitely know a thing a two about fashion. This bag is so Insta-ready, and everybody at your gym will be asking you where you got it from. If you are a minimalist, this bag was designed with you in mind.
7. Original floral tote bag shoulder bag for the gym
Ultra-fancy is the word I would use to describe this floral gym bag. This tote bag will add that is available in 20 fresh colours and patterns. With this bag, you can easily switch from gym to work, work to weekend and whatever else suits your fancy.
8. Reebok plyo small gym bag
When you talk about a cute gym bag, this Reebok plyo bag should always pop up. It has the right amount of awesomeness and size. It’s not too big or small, simply perfect for the gym or weekend getaway and is waterproof.
Sharing is caring!
Keeping your health on the right path is an enormous favor you can do for yourself. Doing exercises and following a balanced diet is the right way to stay in shape. One way of feeling energized and maintaining shape is by practicing yoga. Yoga is an exceptional workout because it uses your weight to make you stronger while assisting you in clearing out stress in your mind. As a yoga geek, you understand how crucial it is to have a yoga mat that enables you to work with comfort and versatile enough to fit almost every environment.
Because your yoga mat is so precious to you, giving it a functional storage space is essential, which ensures it remains intact and last longer. For you to store your yoga mat safely, you need to have a great bag that keeps your yoga mat in place.
What’s more, we need to introduce you to the best selections of these bags that will end your fruitless search. We’ve compiled The Top ten Best Yoga Mat Bags Reviews for you to choose from. Besides, we’ve included a buyer’s guide that will help you in selecting the appropriate choice.
#10. Heathyoga Full-Zip Exercise Yoga Mat Carry Bag, Adjustable Shoulder Strap
Yoga is now getting better will the third evolution of Heathyoga bag. Want to get convenience into your daily organization of all your yoga accessories? This multi-functional bag is precisely making your dream come true. Measuring 28″ x 7″, this Yoga bag can hold almost everything from Water bottle, yoga mat, yoga towel, yoga straps, etc. The bag is thick and durable enough to depend on. Also, this yoga bag has a style that makes it vibrant and attractive. Additionally, the shoulder straps of this bag are adjustable, thus can fit almost everyone. Say goodbye to compression and another discomfort on your shoulder. The fact that this Yoga mat bag is lightweight makes it easy-to-go for any occasion.
- It is portable to enable you to go everywhere with it
- The fashionable and stylish design makes it a vibrant and attractive bag
- Large enough to hold and store all your yoga accessories
- Made of high-quality cotton and canvas materials that are durable and quick to dry
- It attracts pet fur very easily
#9. YanHao Canvas with Zipper Pocket for Women & Men Yoga Mat Bag
If you’re genuinely in need of a Yoga Mat Bag that holds everything for you, then this impressive bag from YanHao Yoga Mat Bag. The bag is made of 100% high-quality canvas with metal zipper, thus enhancing their durability. Absence of polyester, synthetics, or plastics keeps this yoga bag toxic-free. The two smooth and durable zippers make it easy for you to put yoga mats and other accessories for storage. Additionally, the large multi-function pockets are suitable for storing rugs and other yoga accessories like towels and bottles. The additional second small functional zipper pocket is on the outside of the bag where you can store items like a key, phones, and other small items. This bag is a perfect gift for your friends and family members.
- Made of high-quality, durable canvas materials
- Has large pockets perfect to store yoga mat & other accessories
- The small pockets on the sideways enable you to keep small items
- The bag is lightweight thus you can move with it anywhere
- It fits perfect to the medium size yoga mat
- It doesn’t have adjustable straps
#8. Auflyee Large Side Zipper Pockets Fits Most Size Yoga Mat Bag
How about making your journey comfortable with Auflyee Yoga Mat Bag? This bag is indeed what you’ve been searching for years. The bag has plenty of rooms for your block, mat, and yoga accessories. This gear has an intuitive, simple, and impeccably design, which makes it a top-selling and highly performing carrier bag. Also, the lightweight style and the spacious slots make the yoga mat of all sizes to fit well. Make it easy and simple, by making your movement convenient with Auflyee Yoga Mat Bag. The high-quality cotton canvas makes this unit durable.
- It has enough space to enable you to put your mat and other yoga accessories
- The zipper pocket is suitable for your cell phone, wallet, keys, etc.
- The large size pocket suits all your items like sports towel, water bottles, etc.
- Made with comfortable shoulder straps for convenience
- Made of highly durable canvas cotton material
- The color is not well described
#7. RIMSports Lightweight Yoga Carrier with Hoodie Yoga Mat Bags for Women
RIMSports is another type of yoga bag is another yoga attire that can be used to accompany you in your day to day Yoga practices. The gear comes with a unique ‘hoodie’ design and spacious slots to meet all your needs. The ample space is useful to store blocks, towels, straps, and all other essentials. This yoga mat bag comes as a high-quality unit, having reinforced and adjustable straps to smooth movements. Additionally, it comes with secure pockets with zippers to enable you to store valuable items. Besides, this yoga bag is compact yet efficiency and convenience for carrying almost all yoga accessories with you anywhere you go.
- Has a compact yet efficiency design to enable you to carry all the yoga accessories
- This bag has a unique hoodie design to protect your mat from getting dirty
- Made of durable fabric which can withstand rough usage
- Flexible and adjustable straps for easy carrying
- Zippered main compartment to protect your items
- Manduko Pro Yoga Mat will not fit
#6. INTROSPECT Transparent Yoga Mat Carry Bag with Multi-functional Leather Pouch
INTROSPECT Transparent Yoga Mat Bag stands as another unique bag that looks attractive with any color, thus enabling a gender-neutral design. The bag is large enough to hold almost any size of the yoga mat. Also, the large size makes it a multi-functional and can contain other items as well. This bag takes your yoga activity to the top-notch higher. When walking around with this yoga mat bag, it remains the talk of the town because it has an impressive and attractive design. INTROSPECT is a representation of purpose and continuous discovery of self. You can rest assured that this Yoga Mat Bag is the most durable brand and well built in the market. Moreover, transparent fabric enables you to have a vigorous yoga exercise. Grab your choice today, and you’ll thanks us later!
- Well-built with the most durable fabric materials
- Designed to look amazing with any color of yoga mat
- Has a removable leather pouch for keeping essentials
- Large enough to hold most yoga mat sizes
- Full-zip & adjustable shoulder straps for easy access and carrying
- The bag for your weight is too small
#5. Imarana Yoga Carrier Backpack with Versatile Zipper Pockets & Storage Mesh
Your yoga exercise is even made better with the introduction of this resounding Yoga mat bag by Imarana. The kit comes with many excellent features that make it suitable for almost all Yogis. With a zip around the closure makes putting your yoga mat after classes a hassle-free task. The shoulder straps are adjustable that ensures its fits on your shoulder comfortably. Also, the lateral and cargo front pockets are spacious enough to provide all your yoga gear, and essentials items kept safely. Purchase now this heavy-duty good looking yoga bag. It is of high-quality polyester material. This unit measures 28″ Lx 9″ W x 5”D. This product is a success for the yoga fraternity.
- Well-designed for a standard yoga mat to fit into it without any difficulty
- The adjustable carry straps enable you to customize the bag length for a comfortable fit
- Made of high-quality material that enhanced their durability
- It is lightweight and thus making it portable
- Fabric fraying with minimal use
#4. Hynes Eagle Sport Duffel Yoga Mat Bag for Gym Travel 35L Silver
Hynes Eagle is the most loved practical yet fashionable yoga mat bag trending in the market. Being a well-established brand, it has proven its long-lasting feature and brings convenience for all. You’ll always feel light as you travel along with all your luggage packed. This carrier back is designed to be durable, stylish, and versatile hence can meet almost all your needs. The brand has always strived in enhancing your travel experience that this bag with the minimalistic design. The unit comes with many compartments that can be easily flipped to store your essentials. Additionally, this bag is water repellent.
- Offers three different carrying options for convenience
- The lightweight makes this bag to be portable
- Made of water-repellant materials preventing your items from getting damaged
- Has a spacious main compartment that lets you store yoga towel, makeup, clothes, etc.
- The two internal pockets do not zip close
#3. FODOKO Yoga Mat Tote Bag Full Zipper Exercise Sling Bag with Pockets
FOKODO Yoga Mat Bag is designed to enable you to store maximum items like straps, towel, block, and many more essentials. This mat bag is from high-quality materials that enhance its durability. Also, the presence of adjustable straps enables you to carry the suitcase with ease and convenience. The secure gym bag has well-designed pockets that will allow you to store valuable items with attachments for your water bottles, keys, wallets, phone, etc. This unit has five pockets that you use them to store almost everything. Moreover, the bag has a compact and foldable design that helps you save a lot of space.
- Has a compact and foldable design to help you have space
- The five secure pockets meet all your storage needs
- Adjustable straps for ease of carrying
- Made of polyester material for long-lasting durability
- The pouch is not detachable
#2. Masaya Lightweight, Multi-functional Waterproof 25L 8 Pockets Yoga Mat Backpack
Are you use to coming back home from school to pick your yoga gear? And you always get tired doing the two & fro walk? Well, you need to get a suitable yoga mat backpack that can hold your books and your yoga gears. One outstanding option we’ve for you is Masaya Yoga Mat Backpack. You can hold laptops, notepads, and books inside the main compartments together with your yoga mat and other personal essentials. This bag suits all your items, and it will save you loads of time. The bag is lightweight and durable; therefore, you can carry it with convenience and comfort. Furthermore, his unit has a sleek and minimalistic design that keeps the bags profile low. Enjoy your yoga moments now with this beautiful yoga mat bag.
- Lightweight yet durable yoga mat bag
- Made from stain-resistant material allows for easy cleaning
- Has various pockets to hold your belongings safe
- Comes with two mesh bags to carry your shoes, dry and wet clothes separately
- Minimal design that keeps your stylish from work to the yoga studio
- The bottom part of the backpack rub the fabric on the clothes raw
#1. Open Road Goods Eco-Friendly Full Zip, Adjustable Carry 100% Cotton, Canvas Yoga Mat Bag
Open Road Goods is one of the fully certified product by fair trade certified factory. The mat is designed to carry almost every brand of the mat. This bag fits all mats up to 26″ full, and the added rooms are meant to provide a yoga towel or other yoga gears. Included are three pockets with one zipper to keep even the most significant phone of different media devices. The two other additional pockets have secure button closure offer places to attach your wallets or wallet. The adjustable straps ensure the kit fits every body type perfectly.
- The yoga mat bag is easy to use
- You access the bag without removing it on the back
- The spacious pockets hold all your essentials securely
- Made from certified organic cotton that is environment-friendly
- Fits all yoga mats up to 26″ wide
- The fabric is much thinner than you might expect
Factors to Consider When Selecting a Yoga Mat Bag
Size of the yoga mat bag you select matter a lot. If you are a Yogi enthusiast, try investing in a significant premium bag and have stronger straps with thick materials. Given that you have got the measurements of your yoga mat, you’ll undoubtedly purchase a kit that fits right your mat.
You made already know that Yoga mat bag bags are of different materials. For instance, others made of Nylon are lightweight and have a good appearance. Additionally, cleaning a nylon material bag is a breeze. Others are from linen, and cotton is harder to clean. Most yogis go for canvas bag because they prevent against liquid spills and durable enough. Canvas is also suitable for those who plan to carry heavy items.
Market prices vary depending on the quality of the yoga bag you wish to buy. Yoga mat bag usually ranges from $20 – $50. You need not worry about the price because we’ve taken into consideration every budget. For people who want to spend less on this bag, go for those under $20. Try as much as possible to stick to your budget.
If style matters most to you, you’ve myriad of options to select from. Styles have no rules, and you pick what you find glamorous and unique. We’ve provided you regular style bags, top-loading options, slings and much more. Pick the style that satisfies your needs.
To sum up, there are many different types of bags in the market like a full-zip bag, tote bag, duffle bag and many more. While making your purchase for the best Yoga mat bag, ensure to check on the material quality to ensure it is sturdy and durable. Additionally, don’t forget to check on the size compatibility. We hope this article has been of help to you in guiding you in obtaining a suitable yoga mat bag. Our list is exceptional, and we hope that they stand the best chances of working out for you.
- Sports & Outdoors
Facebook Twitter Pinterest