Hottest pictures of Emma Stone. While we are talking about her performances and the actress as a whole, we want to now take you on a ride through a Emma Stone photo gallery. This curated image gallery will showcase some of the sexiest Emma Stone pictures that will make you fall in love with her.
Emma Stone was born on November 6, in the year, 1988 and she is a very famous actress. Emma Stone has earned one Academy Award, one BAFTA Award, and also one Golden Globe and was the highest-paid actress in the year, 2017. Emma Stone had made an appearance in Forbes Celebrity 100 in the year, 2013 and also the Time 100 in the year, 2017, and she was cited as one of the most talented actresses.
Emma Stone was raised in Scottsdale, and she had relocated to Los Angeles when she was a teenager, and Emma Stone had made her TV debut with In Search of the New Partridge Family in the year, 2004. Emma Stone had made her movie debut in Superbad, and she had earned a lot of positive attention for her role in the movie, Zombieland. The movie, Easy A was her very first starring role. This had earned her nominations for the BAFTA Rising Star Award and also the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress.
The breakthrough had been followed by more success in the movie, Crazy, Stupid, Love and also The Help. Emma Stone had earned more recognition for playing the role of Gwen Stacy in the year, 2012 in The Amazing Spider-Man, and also the sequel in the year, 2014. Emma Stone had been nominated for one Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress for her role in Birdman.
Emma Stone’s Broadway debut had come in a revival of the musical Cabaret. Emma Stone had earned one Academy Award for Best Actress for her role of an aspiring actress in La La Land, and this had been followed by her role as Billie Jean King in the movie, Battle of the Sexes.
These sexy Emma Stone photos will make you wonder how someone so beautiful could exist. Yes, she is a very sexy actress and Emma Stone’s bra and breast size prove that she can carry off any dress in style. So, we have also gathered a few Emma Stone bikini and swimsuit featuring Emma Stone’s face and body pictures as well.
Apart from the mind-blowing images that will show you Emma Stone Red carpet images, photos taken of Emma Stone at the beach and those from her promotional and magazine shoots, we will also show you a few of Emma Stone’s cutest pictures, hi-res wallpapers, high quality background and animated GIFs.
- Born Name
- Nick Name
- Sun Sign
- Born Place
- Boyfriend / Spouse
- Race / Ethnicity
- Hair Color
- Eye Color
- Sexual Orientation
- Distinctive Features
- Brand Endorsements
- Best Known For
- First Film
- Personal Trainer
- Emma Stone Favorite Things
- Emma Stone Facts
- MORE: Emma Stone Chopped Her Hair into a Tomboyish Bob
- MORE: Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield Are Reportedly Back Together
RELATED: 38 Hottest Emma Watson Bikini Pictures Will Make Love Impeccable Body
RELATED: 46 Hottest Priyanka Chopra Bikini Pictures Will Make You Want Her Now
RELATED: 37 Hottest Emmanuelle Chriqui Bikini Pictures Will Explore Her Amazing Butt
RELATED: 40 Hottest Jessica Alba Bikini Pictures Are Really Drool-Worthy
RELATED: 39 Hottest Kate Upton Bikini Pictures Are Deliciously Irresistible
RELATED: 37 Hottest Summer Rae Bikini Pictures Will Make You Melt Like An Ice Cube
RELATED: 35 Hottest Paige Bikini Pictures Will Make You Lose Your Mind
RELATED: 36 Hottest Rosa Mendes Bikini Pictures Will Make You Go Crazy For Her
|Emma Stone Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 6, 1988|
Emma Stone is an American actress best known for her portrayal of roles in movies like The Help & superhero film The Amazing Spider-Man, and its 2014 sequel. Emma is favorite among the critics as they feel that she has all the qualities which are needed in a contemporary actress. Her guest appearances too have grasped the attention of the audience in drama series like Medium & Lucky Louie. Her skills got her multiple Best Actress Awards for the musical comedy-drama La La Land at all the award shows including many other nominations.
Stone is a style icon—the media names her hair, eyes, and husky voice as her attractive traits. She has made it to most of the magazines like The Times, FHM, FHM Australia, Men’s Health, etc for most of the time. Vogue has even complimented the actress for her “modern and perfectly put-together looks”, saying that she has the charisma to charm anyone both on and off-screen.
Emily Jean Stone
Emma Stone, Riley Stone
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
Emma Stone attended Sequoya Elementary School and then Cocopah Middle School for sixth grade.
She was then, homeschooled for the next 2 years.
Emma, then went to Xavier College Preparatory, for just 1 semester and dropped out for her acting career.
- Father – Jeffrey Charles Stone (Founder of a General-Contracting Company)
- Mother – Krista Jean (née Yeager) (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Spencer Stone (Younger Brother)
- Others – Donald (Maternal Grandfather), Jean Yeager (Maternal Grandmother), Conrad Ostberg Stone (Paternal Grandfather)
Emma is signed to –
- Anonymous Content
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
52 kg or 115 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emma Stone dated –
- Teddy Geiger (2007-2009) – Emma started dating singer-songwriter Teddy Geiger in 2007. They dated for around 2 years before breaking up in 2009.
- Kieran Culkin (2009-2011) – In 2009, Emma started going out with actor Kieran Culkin. They dated for 2 years and separated in April 2011.
- Andrew Garfield (2011-2015) – Andrew Garfield (who has acted in ‘Amazing Spider-Man’ in 2012 with Emma Stone) started dating her after meeting her on the set of the same film in 2011. They dated ON and OFF (due to the long-distance relationship) for several years, before finally calling it quits in mid-2015. Their split was amicable and so, they are still friends.
- Dave McCary (2017-Present) – In 2017, Emma started dating Saturday Night Live writer and segment director, Dave McCary. The couple got engaged in December 2019 after dating each other for almost two years.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Swedish, Scottish, German, Irish, and English descent.
Emma is naturally Blonde.
But, she likes to dye them reddish-brown.
- Husky low-pitched voice
- Red hair
34-24-33 in or 86-61-84 cm
She has endorsed Revlon and has appeared in their print ads and commercials.
Best Known For
Deep, sultry voice and her roles in movies like Zombieland, Easy A, Superbad.
2007 comedy film Superbad for her role as Jules. For this movie, she was awarded ‘Young Hollywood Award for Exciting New Face.’
Armando Alarcon. See Emma Stone Workout Routine.
Emma Stone Favorite Things
- Favorite Movies – Manhattan (1979), Network (1976), Harold and Maude (1971), City Lights (1931), etc.
- Favorite Spice Girl – Emma Bunton
- Favorite Band – The Beatles
- Favorite Actors – Andrew Garfield, Ryan Gosling
- Favorite Actress – Mila Kunis
- Favorite Color – Black and Navy
- Favorite Perfume – Chanel Chance
Source – IMDb
Emma Stone Facts
- As an infant, Stone had baby colic, a state where she would cry continuously for three hours in a day, for three days of a week and for three weeks.
- As a child, she had difficulty socializing because of her panic attacks. She was even taken to therapies. However, it was her involvement in local theater plays which helped her overcome it.
- Emma Stone is a good friend of Taylor Swift.
- Emma’s claim to fame is the feature film “Easy A” of 2010.
- Emma Stone was voted No. 6 in Askmen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Women of 2012.
- Emma Stone has been titled the “Sexiest Sense of Humour” by Victoria’s Secret What Is Sexy list in 2012.
- When Stone was 7, while doing gymnastics, she broke both of her arms as she fell off the parallel bars.
- Her mom was identified with breast cancer, which was later completed cured in 2008.
- She has appeared in numerous campaigns by Revlon, Stand Up to Cancer, and Entertainment Industry Foundation to raise awareness and funds to fight women’s cancer.
- To convince her parents to allow her to pursue a career in acting, she made a PowerPoint presentation titled “Project Hollywood.”
- When she was 15, she worked at a dog-treat bakery as a baker.
- She taught actor Woody Allen, about sending text messages on an iPhone.
- She uses her stage name as “Emma” instead of “Emily” (her actual given first name) as one Emily Stone already existed before her. So, while registering for the SAG card, she used her name as “Emma Stone.”
- She was official in-charge of the wedding of her publicist, Holly Shakoor.
- Emma got her ears pierced at 21.
- Stone once had an asthma attack when she was filming for the “Easy A” film in 2009.
- She is an ex-addict of the Farmville game, which she used to play on Facebook.
- She is not on social media.
Did we miss anyone?
Emma Stone is the strongest and fittest she’s ever been—and, according to her trainer, she couldn’t be more ecstatic. The 28-year-old actress gained 15 pounds to play tennis legend, Billie Jean King, in her upcoming film, “Battle of the Sexes,” but instead of frowning when she stepped on the scale, Stone couldn’t help but smile at her weight change.
In an interview with People, Stone’s “Battle of the Sexes” trainer, Jason Walsh, revealed that Stone trained for three months to get her “petite, dancer-type body” into tennis-pro shape. To prepare for the role, Stone amped up her time at the gym from three days a week to five days, with some days when she would train twice. By the end of it all, Walsh revealed that Stone had become “really strong”—she could even push and drag sleds weighing hundreds of pounds. “It really became fun for her. would be like, hey, what kind of record are we going to beat this week with the weights?” Walsh said.
View this post on Instagram
Emma Stone getting her deadlift on. Ladies, DEADLIFT!!!! This lift will change your life. #Strongisthenewsexy #strong #motivated
MORE: Emma Stone Chopped Her Hair into a Tomboyish Bob
To play one of the most iconic tennis players in history, Stone’s” “full body training regimen” was clearly no joke. Along with weight lifting, Stone would also practice tennis moves, such as L-drills with bungee cords and foot box drills to make sure she had nimble footing. Toward the end of the training process, Walsh said that Stone was able to do lift major weights and do push-ups with heavy chains on her back. Whoa.
Stone was reportedly unsure that she could attain the goals Walsh originally set for her, but eventually realized that her body could do so much more than she predicted. “ in her mind there’s disbelief about whether she could do any of this stuff, and when she’d do it she’d scream ,” Walsh said.
MORE: Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield Are Reportedly Back Together
And though Stone’s probably enjoying the Oscar buzz she’s already receiving for “Battle of the Sexes,” out September 22, she also appears to be enjoying her newfound strength, judging from how excited she was to see her weight steadily increase. “She was ecstatic when she got on ,” Walsh said. “Most girls who get on the scale and gain weight freak out, she had the biggest smile in the world when the weight started to increase.”
View this post on Instagram
The truth featuring Emma Stone. Deadlift PR day. Change takes breaking comfort. 😬 #billiejeanking #movieprep #emmastone
Though Stone’s movie-star workout regimen isn’t realistic for everyone, it’s still empowering to see any woman exceed her preconceived expectations of her body to become her strongest self.