- Franklin Covey Chelsea Laptop Tote
- Favorite Fix
- Fast & Affordable Complete Franklin Covey Purse Repair | By Mail
- Where Can I Find Franklin Covey Purse Repair Near Me? What Areas Do you Service? What’s the closest location?
- How Much Does Franklin Covey Bag Repair Cost? What Is The Usual Franklin Covey Purse Repair Price?
- How Long Does Franklin Covey Handbag Repair Take?
- Professional, High Quality Franklin Covey Repairs, Renewals & Service
- How Our Online Franklin Covey Handbag Repair Service Works By Mail
- Repair For Women’s Franklin Covey Handbag, Purse Bag Or Clutch
Franklin Covey Chelsea Laptop Tote
FranklinCovey has always struck me as a business-formal brand, so it was a pleasant surprise when I got a chance to spend some time with its Chelsea Business Tote ($169 direct), a very fun and stylish yet functional piece. The more time I spent with it, the more I grew to love the bag. It has an attractive (if not too durable) exterior, black and white contrast stitching, a simple shape, and clean lines. An equally attractive interior complements the simple outer shell, with “orchid” (think pinkish-purple) polka dots adorning the chocolate brown lining.
The Chelsea is very spacious, big enough to hold a laptop up to 15.4 inches wide in its padded compartment, as well as documents and books, yet it’s slim enough to fit under your arm. I especially love that the bag’s curves hug naturally against my waist when I carry it close to my body.
Many little pockets are available inside for a cell phone, credit cards, keys, and so on. An important feature is the main compartment’s zipper, which wraps all around the bag. This lets you open the tote up to its full width, and it’s extremely useful when you need to get something at the bottom of the bag. A nice extra is the matching wristlet purse that comes with the bag.
The Chelsea’s exterior compartments are a bit flat and narrow, but they seem to be there more for decoration than anything else. When I carried the bag chock-full of my belongings and—of course—a laptop, I was surprised to find the straps comfortable, despite their thinness. It helps that at just over 3 pounds when empty, it’s fairly light.
The only downside I found with the Chelsea was its vinyl exterior—but it’s a major one. For the $169 price tag, I expected a higher-quality material. FranklinCovey may have chosen vinyl over treated leather or ballistic nylon in order to keep the product affordable, but such skimping likely shortens the bag’s lifespan. Perhaps having fewer features instead of using lower-quality material would have maintained the bag’s midrange price while increasing its long-term value.
The Chelsea Business Tote can easily work as an everyday bag as well as a laptop bag because of its roominess, great looks, and comfortable shape. But it may not last as long as one would hope, because it’s constructed with inexpensive material.
More Cases & Carrying Gear reviews:
Fast & Affordable Complete Franklin Covey Purse Repair | By Mail
Does your favorite Franklin Covey purse or handbag need some love? Favorite Fix handles all types of Franklin Covey purse repair for Women’s Franklin Covey handbags and Franklin Covey purses. Let us know what kind of purse repair service your favorite item needs:
- Leather purse repair
- Handbag Franklin Covey strap repair
- Leather repair / color and restoration
- Franklin Covey purse liner cleaning
- Purse liner replacement or liner stitching
- Replace Franklin Covey clasp
Where Can I Find Franklin Covey Purse Repair Near Me? What Areas Do you Service? What’s the closest location?
Looking for Franklin Covey bag repair near me?Is your mailbox close enough for your Franklin Covey bag service? We service all 50 States as well as Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands via USPS mailing. As long as you have access to a USPS mailbox or store you can use Favorite Fix to get that favorite accessory fixed. Priority shipping will usually reach us in just 2-3 days no matter where you are in the country.
How Much Does Franklin Covey Bag Repair Cost? What Is The Usual Franklin Covey Purse Repair Price?
Franklin Covey purse repair prices range from $10 to $100 depending on the repair service, but at FavoriteFix we offer top quality work at the best prices.
- Leather bag repair: Starting at $20
- Sole protectors addition:$5+
- Handbag Liner cleaning or repair: $15+
- Franklin Covey leather purse repair, dying or refinishing: $20+
- Handbag handle repair: $20+
How Long Does Franklin Covey Handbag Repair Take?
The usual bag repair timeline is 2-4 weeks including our return shipping time. The range depends on exactly what service your purse need and whether we need to order any special parts like a Franklin Covey buckle or Franklin Covey clasp for replacement. Once we have received your purse, our master craftsman will do a complete inspection and share the details with you.
Professional, High Quality Franklin Covey Repairs, Renewals & Service
Our Franklin Covey craftsman are artisans with decades of experience who have seen it all and can handle any repair or refurbishment your purse, handbag or bag need. We use manufacturer quality materials or better – plus top quality customer service, shipping and experience. Trust your Franklin Covey refurbishment to us and you won’t be disappointed.
How Our Online Franklin Covey Handbag Repair Service Works By Mail
Our Franklin Covey expert purse repair service is as Fast, easy & affordable as you’ll find anywhere – and we come straight to you.
- Request an estimate using our form
- Ship us your purse or request our “Purse Shipping Kit” (includes box, padding, service form & Pre-Paid shipping label to our workshop)
- We’ll inspect your bag and give you the final price (This is almost always within a few dollars of your estimate).
- On your approval we get your purse looking like new and then send them straight back to your house.
Repair For Women’s Franklin Covey Handbag, Purse Bag Or Clutch
Franklin Covey makes top quality and extremely popular shoes for women including Franklin Covey heels, flats, work shoes and everything in between. Favorite Fix offers service for all of them. Did your favorite Franklin Coveys get damaged? Scuffed? Need a new clasp or seam stitched? Eyelet replaced? Favorite Fix and get your Franklin Covey looking and feeling like new in just a few days with our Franklin Covey repair service. Our shoe services include anything you might need, but our most popular include:
- Franklin Covey strap replacement
- Franklin Covey leather repair and refurbishment
- Eyelet, stitching and lace replacement
- Franklin Covey liner cleaning and repair
- Shoe stretching and fitting