- Lisette L. Montreal Hollywood Slim Pants
- This post is sponsored by Zappos.
- Flattering black pants are the backbone of every hard working wardrobe! Wouldn’t you agree? For work, for play, for date night, for a party … nothing is as flattering or as versatile as a pair of well-fitting black pants. And finding the perfect pair is actually easy with Lisette L. Montreal!
- Lisette L. Montreal
- For over a decade, Lisette Limoges been creating the flattering pants for women of all shapes and sizes. Designed and made in Canada, the Lisette L. Montreal collection always makes the fit of the pants their top priority. The tummy control panel, as well as the high-quality easy-care fabric, has made the line a favorite of women seeking flattering pants.
- You might remember that I reviewed a pair of Lisette L. Montreal pants before. They were amazingly flattering for patterned pants, but this time around I picked something that I knew I would wear regularly, basic black. As a pear shape, when you find pants that fit well, you definitely want to stock up on the go-with-everything neutrals!
- These Hollywood Slim Pants are made with stretchy viscose/nylon/elastane fabric and have a versatile straight leg cut. The secret tummy control panel will keep your silhouette smooth and the contoured waistband won’t pinch or poke. The front seams add an elevated and slimming detail. High quality and easy to care for, you’ll love that you can just machine wash and hang dry! Runs true to size.
- I ordered these fabulous Lisette L. Montreal Hollywood Slim Pants via the Zappos website. Don’t forget Zappos has SO much more than just shoes! The website makes online shopping super easy with a wide range of products, fast and free shipping, excellent customer service, and an easy return policy! Perfect for busy women everywhere!
- Be sure to check to check out the great selection of Lisette L. Montreal at Zappos … so many must-have basics, along with fabulous fashion-forward prints as well!
- Fun & Fashion,
- Dawn Lucy
- About the blog: Fashion Should Be Fun is me talking to you, other middle aged women like me who are over 40, but not over fashion. We still want to look beautiful and stylish. We still want to have fun with trends. And we don’t need anyone giving us rules, because we’re all different. We all have own shapes and bodies, parts we’d like to cover and parts we still don’t mind showing off a bit. This is a place for me to share my love of fashion with you, style ideas, tips, trends, and inspiration. I know how liking the way we look can translate into confidence and energy. I know we have so much life left to live and so much adventure ahead of us. Let’s show the world you’re never too old to have fun and be fierce.
Lisette L. Montreal Hollywood Slim Pants
This post is sponsored by Zappos.
Lisette L. Montreal
Fun & Fashion,
Lisette pants style 801