- The PROlite yoga mat is a fresh alternative for people who like travel yoga mats with superior quality and comfort
- The PROlite is a lighter, zero-waste, non slip yoga mat for in the studio and on the go
- The PROlite yoga mat (formerly known as the PurpleLite Travel Mat) is a fresh alternative for people who need a lighter, zero-waste mat with superior quality and comfort
- Like its big brother the Black Mat PRO, the PROlite is all about performance, both in the studio and on the go
- It is a favourite among Hot Yoga and Vinyasa Flow enthusiasts
- Available in a variety of passion-inspiring colours, the PROlite gives you more choices and the same stellar Manduka results
- It will enhance your practice and protect our planet
- The PROlite has something that no other lighter-weight yoga mat can offer, a Lifetime Guarantee
- The Manduka PROlite is built to go everywhere and do everything, just like the people who use it
- Weight: 2.1kg
- Size: 200cm long x 61cm wide x 4.7mm thick
- Zero-waste, sustainable yoga mat
- High performance in a lightweight form
- Superior wear and longevity
- Slip resistant, yet non-sticky, even when wet from perspiration
- Travel-friendly for the yogi on-the-go
- Oeko-Tex certified, emissions-free manufacturing
- 100% latex free, and safe to use for people with latex sensitivities
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors)
Proprietary Dot-Pattern Bottom to resist sliding
Use & Care
- To Store PROlite travel yoga mats: Roll your PROlite with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing
- To Break In: The surface texture of the PROlite non slip yoga mat improves with use. Our customers have found that the best way to ‚ “break in‚” their mat is to use it on a daily basis. Another trick is to sprinkle coarse sea salt over your mat, scrub it down with a sponge, and air dry in the sunshine
- To Clean: We recommend using Manduka Mat Renew or any non-solvent household cleaner and a damp cloth or sponge. Hang to dry in the sunshine. DO NOT clean your mat with a garden hose, put in the bathtub or shower, put it in the washing machine, or use a vacuum cleaner – it may break the machine and ruin your mat
- If you are ever unsure of a cleaning method, feel free to contact us at [email protected] for the best recommendations and advice for cleaning
- Manduka PRO series yoga mats, designed to last a lifetime (or two), curb the amount of PVC mats that enter landfills every year and reduces overall mat consumption
- Also, during the manufacturing of most PVC products, toxic emissions may be released into the air
- However, PRO series mats are manufactured through a process that ensures no toxic emissions are released into the atmosphere
- The Pro series mats are certified safe for human contact by OEKO-TEX, an environmental certification agency in Europe for the textile industry
Manduka travel mat
The eKO SuperLite Mat is a superior travel yoga mat that provides excellent grip. Wherever your practice takes you, the eKO SuperLite is the best yoga mat for yogis on the go!
• 2.2 lbs*; 68”x 24″; 1.5 mm thick
• Exceptional for traveling – folds to fit in any travel bag or purse.
• Surface texture offers superior grip, even with light perspiration.
• Tightly woven scrim resists tearing or stretching.
• Closed cell design will not absorb bacteria.
• Made from non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber.
• No PVC, toxic plasticizers or harmful dyes.
• 99% latex free.
*Every product is unique, and naturally, there may be variances of up to 0.5 lbs. in the weight of each mat.
use & care
To Clean: All eKO series mats can be cleaned by wiping down the mat with Manduka’s Mat Restore Spray (a vinegar based solution) or a 50/50 mixture of water and organic apple cider vinegar. It is recommended that you DO NOT put your eKO mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down. DO NOT soak or submerge in water and DO NOT use any type of soap for cleaning, as it will compromise the performance and integrity of the mat.
To Store: When not traveling, the eKo Superlite is best stored rolled up. Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.
The eKO SuperLite Mat is a natural yoga mat made from sustainably harvested tree rubber. Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eKO SuperLite are non-toxic. What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften the rubber. Additionally, instead of using synthetic polyester for reinforcement, we have chosen to use a blend of polyester and natural cotton.