- Nationalities of World’s Most Sexually Charged Women Revealed
- Countries where women have a High Sex Drive
- Countries where women have a Very High Sex Drive
- The 12 most sexually satisfied countries in the world
- Most Sexually Satisfied, Least Sexually Satisfied U.S. Cities
- These Are The Most Sexual Cities For Women, So Get Your Passports Ready
- These are the top 10 ‘sexiest’ cities in the world, according to a global survey
- Here are the top 50 most sexual cities in the world for women:
- Lovehoney’s luxury sex toys have up to £50 off right now
- #9 – Amsterdam, Netherlands (BAD!)
- #8 – Japan
- #7 – Germany
- #6 Prague, Czech Republic
- #5 – Canada
- #4 – Caribbean
- #3 – Colombia
- #2 – Thailand
- #1 – Brazil
Nationalities of World’s Most Sexually Charged Women Revealed
The Top Twenty Countries with Highest Sex Drives in Women have been revealed, based on the analysis sexy admissions from women around the globe who have self-assessed their sex drive. Shockingly, many assert that their sex drives are so high they could be considered to be nymphomaniacs.
The Top Twenty Countries with the Highest Sex Drives in Women are:
Countries where women have a High Sex Drive
United Kingdom 72%
South Africa 70%
United States 69%
Czech Republic 47%
Countries where women have a Very High Sex Drive
The study, conducted by Victoria Milan – a dating website for married and attached people looking to have an affair – looked into the profiles of more than 1 million of its active female members from 20 countries to determine where in the world the most sexually charged ladies are – and how they view their own sex drive.
Scandinavian women have the highest sex drive in the world, according to the study. Ladies from Finland (79%), Sweden (78%), Denmark (76%) and Norway (76%) confess they love sex – what else is there to do when it’s freezing for six months of the year!? These women enjoy sex so much that Swedish (39%) and Norwegian (35%) women could be considered borderline nymphomaniacs. The only nationalities that comes close to the Scandinavians’ irrepressible sexual appetite are beautiful, passionate Italian women – 34% say their sex drive is way above the average – and the vivacious ladies from Portugal (33%).
Paid escorts have been outlawed in Ireland, so it’s a good thing that 75% of Irish women, known for their confidence and sassy personalities consider themselves as having a high sex drive, and one-quarter (26%) say their appetite for sex is well above the average level.
Seven out of every ten fiery Spanish women (71%) have a high sex drive yet they are know for their jealousy and being able to turn their affection on and off like a light switch. Their libido can vanish instantly if they feel they aren’t getting enough attention and affection from their man. 27% say they consider themselves to well beyond the sexual average, teetering on the nymphomaniac level. Surprisingly, the analysis showed Austrian women who are usually viewed as reserved, consider themselves at the same level – 27% have a sex drive higher than the average woman.
German (71%), South African (70%), Swiss (70%) and Australian (71%) women couldn’t be more different, culturally and geographically speaking, however they have almost identical ideas about their sex drive – approximately seven out of every ten of these women say they have a high sex drive.
American women are known for their enthusiastic approach to life and their attitude towards sex is about the same. 30% – or a third – are sex obsessed with above average sex drives, while almost a quarter of Polish women (24%) say they same, destroying the myth they are gorgeous but cold.
Czech women are recognised as having the prettiest faces in the world – disappointingly, they gave the lowest ratings when it comes to sex drive. Just 47% of Czech women say they have a high sex drive, and a mere 20% like to think of themselves as being more interested in sex than the average woman.
French and Dutch women view themselves in the same way: only 21% of both nationalities consider themselves demons in the bedroom and potentially being considered nymphomaniacs. The French are too romantic and Dutch women are beautiful but serious, believing everything should be enjoyed in moderation – even wild sex.
Belgian women are more reserved and reluctant to admit to being highly sexually charged and while they are beautiful, they are bordering on being called boring. Only 60% say they have a high sex drive, and just one-fifth of women confess to having sex on the brain all day, every day.
Founder and CEO of Victoria Milan, Sigurd Vedal, said the study revealed that women’s sex drives increase based on their standards of living. The more affluent and comfortable life is in a certain country, the more time the people have to enjoy sex.
“Scandinavian countries are globally recognised for their amazing standards of living – healthcare, salaries, living conditions and career opportunities are among the best in the world.
“The analysis shows that the more comfortable life is and once these elements have been taken care of, women feel powerful and sensual – and have the time to indulge and invest in their sex life. Women love sex, and they deserve it to have it whenever and wherever they want,” Mr Vedal said.
For more information, please contact [email protected]
Victoria Milan is one of the world’s leading discreet social networks for men and women seeking a secret affair. The service was launched by media executive, Mr. Sigurd Vedal, in 2010, and has today become one of the world’s fastest-growing and leading social networks for discreet extramarital affairs, surpassing 5 million members worldwide in more than 33 countries.
AN INTERNATIONAL study revealed where the luckiest women on earth live based on the amount of time their sexually attentive partners spend pleasuring them in the bedroom.
The survey assessed the sexual performance of husbands from 20 countries based on reports from wives who play away.
2 A study has revealed how long men spend pleasuring their wives in different countries…and us Brits don’t come out on topCredit: Getty Images
The study, conducted by VictoriaMilan – a dating site for married people looking to have an extramarital affair – peeked into the bedrooms of its 6117 female members.
They discovered that Denmark is home to the most sexually satisfied women as their husbands spend on average 44 minutes pleasuring their wives during steamy sessions.
In the United States, women enjoy a solid 41 minutes of sex per erotic encounter while the Finnish husbands dedicate 39 minutes to helping their partners climax.
Meanwhile at the other end of the scale, South African women must be feeling hard done by with just 15 minutes of sexual attention.
Also holding up the rear at the Belgians, who claim to bring their partners to orgasm in 21 minutes.
Belgian wives claim their husbands have perfected the art of organised orgasms – a popular item on the menu.
A bit closer to home in good old Blighty, our gents sit nicely in the middle spending around 33 minutes per sexy session.
2 Women in Britain are being pleasured for 33 minutes a session while Danish men help their parents reach orgasm for 44 minutes a sessionCredit: Getty Images
And our Irish neighbours are just a little speedier offering their wives 31 minutes of good loving per amorous interaction.
Founder and CEO of Victoria Milan, Sigurd Vedal, claimed the hottest and hardest working husbands feel responsible for ensuring their wife is kept sexually satisfied.
MOST READ IN LIVING
Prostitute who earns £2,000 a week reveals the average penis size … and how much she enjoys work
‘I completely broke down’
Heartbroken mother tells how she spent 16 DAYS with her dead baby girl – and even took her tragic daughter for walks in a pram Exclusive
New ‘miracle’ eye cream claims to roll back the clock – but does it really work?
What causes mouth ulcers and how to treat them with stuff you have at home
KNOW THE SYMPTOMS OF CANCER
Dr Keith Hopcroft explains the ten signs that suggest you DON’T have cancer
NOT TO BE POO-POOED!
It may sound gross but diarrhoea is actually GOOD for you. Here’s why…
She said: “It takes a real man to recognise and satisfy the sexual appetite of a woman.
“A common mistake is thinking that men aren’t sexually satisfied and will stray – it actually works both ways.
“Keeping a confident, beautiful and independent woman exclusively in your bed is no easy task, and hero husbands will put as much time as it takes into keeping the lust levels licked.”
# of minutes hard-working husbands spend pleasuring their wives per sexual encounter
Brits won’t be so disappointed with their performance when they learn that a recent study showed 30 minutes was the optimum time for a sex session.
Another recent sex survey found that couples have sex an average of 78 times before conceiving when they are trying to get pregnant.
The 12 most sexually satisfied countries in the world
Despite America’s superpower status across the globe and the fact we can claim sex icons George Clooney and Kate Upton as our own, Americans overall are not as sexually satisfied as our foreign brothers and sisters. While some of us certainly hold progressive views about sex, we are still considered by and large a puritanical society, which may explain our mediocre levels of satisfaction. Conservatives and right-wing Christians have long fought hard against political reform to liberalize sex in the United States, from limiting reproductive rights and sex education to lobbying against gay marriage and sex work. But what effect, if any, has this had on our sexual satisfaction?
Countries that are more socially liberal and have relaxed attitudes toward sex tend to have lower rates of STDs, teen pregnancies and abortions, and much more satisfying sex lives in general. On the other hand, just belonging to a socially repressive culture doesn’t always equate with satisfaction or how often populations get down—take Russia, where 80% of the population has sex at least once a week.
In any event, one thing remains certain. Americans are having a lot less sex than our overseas friends overseas. Studies show people in other countries have up to 70 times more sex than we do. Indeed, Americans are only about 48 percent sexually satisfied. So how is sexual satisfaction measured? According to Durex global research, the drivers include: mutual love and respect between partners; freedom from stress; ability to orgasm; freedom from sexual dysfunction; good mental and physical health; and frequency of sex and foreplay. Oh… and having an exciting sex life! A 2014 study revealed that socio-economic status also impacted levels of sexual satisfaction.
After sifting through all the wacky data and numerous studies out there, AlterNet has formulated a list of countries that consistently rate among the most sexually satisfied, in no particular order. It’s time to reignite our nation’s prowess… in the bedroom.
1. Switzerland: Whether it’s the progressive views on legal prostitution, the popularity of licensed brothels, liberal stance on pornography, or controversial sex education programs which begin as early as kindergarten, one thing is certain: Switzerland is consistently rated as one of the most sexually satisfied nations around the globe. A 2013 study revealed that 21 percent of Swiss nationals rate their sexual performance and their sex lives as “excellent.” Thirty-two percent have even had sex in public places. Yet, somehow, amidst all that fornicating, the Swiss still manage to have one of the lowest teen birth rates in the world. In 2012, a United Nations survey revealed that the teen birth rate in the United States was almost 10 times higher than in Switzerland.
2. Spain: Sexually charged Spain, with its nude beaches and high social acceptance of gay marriage, recently topped the world’s ” best male lover” list in a poll surveying 15,000 women globally about which nationality of men could best float their boat. Don’t believe those stats? Just ask the Spaniards themselves. A quarter of the population of Spain rates their sexual performance as excellent. Indeed, a recent study looking at 9,850 people in Spain revealed that 90 percent of Spanish men and women were sexually satisfied. Unsurprisingly, their levels of sexual satisfaction rose over time with a stable partner as opposed to casual encounters.
3. Italy: With an abundance of good wine and good food, it’s no wonder Italians rate high on the sexual satisfaction scale. According to Men’s Health, sexual seduction in Italy begins at the table as food and sex are inextricably linked. This may be the reason Italians are considered amongthe top lovers in the world. Italian women also seem pretty content with their love lives—and women who have two glasses of wine daily enjoy greater sexual satisfaction than those who didn’t drink. (Shiraz anyone?) This year, 64 percent of Italian men and women rated their sex lives as satisfying, with a third of Italians expecting sex to last more than 10 minutes.
4. Brazil: With curves to die for, infamous ” Miss Bum” competitions annually, and men regarded as the world’s second best lovers (second to the Spaniards), Brazilians make the list as a highly sexually satisfied nation. While the stats vary on just how often Brazilians are banging—one report claims 82 percent of Brazilians have sex at least once a week; another says it’s 145 times on average a year (which equates to roughly three times a week)—it’s obvious Brazilians enjoy their sex lives. These Latin lovers also tend to lose their virginity before people in almost any other nation. Naughty, naughty!
5. Greece: The reason the Greeks are so sexually satisfied is that they are less uptight about discussing their sexual desires. In fact, the Greeks have been talking about sex for centuries. In the fourth century BCE, Hippocrates spoke explicitly about the inevitability of sexual desire: “In the cases of women…when during intercourse the vagina is rubbed…an irritation is set up in the womb which produces pleasure and heat in the rest of the body.” Touché! Even today, Greeks commonly discuss sex at work, with friends, and most importantly, with their partners. Communication makes for a better sex life, period. Of course, the great weather, beautiful islands and healthy diet can’t hurt. Durex claims Greeks have the most sex in the world weekly (164 times on average a year). As for the Greeks themselves, they say they’re 51 percent sexually satisfied.
6. The Netherlands: The Netherlands has a reputation as being one of the most pro-sex countries in the world thanks to its famous red light district, abundance of nude beaches and open sex education policies. In addition, 64 percent of Dutch men and women are confident at asserting their needs and wants during sex and are more open about sex in general. Comparatively, only half of Americans say they’re comfortable asserting their sexual desires. Remarkably, Holland has a teen birth rate of only 5.3 per 1,000 compared with 39.1 per 1,000 in the United States, as well as a much lower abortion and HIV rates, AlterNet reported. Twenty-two percent of the population rates the quality of their sex lives as excellent.
7. Mexico: Mexico has been previously rated as one of the “horniest countries” in the world and ranks as the second most sexually satisfied nation in the world with 63 percent of the country claiming a fulfilling sex life. Why? Perhaps it’s their candidness with regard to sex education. In 2008, Mexico City distributed over 700,000 sex-ed textbooks to the high schools that cover birth control, abortion and homosexuality. Or it might have something to do with the fact that sex work is decriminalized and regulated in half the country’s states. (Unfortunately, decriminalization hasn’t curtailed Mexico’s human trafficking problem as Mexico still remains one of the leading hot spots for child sexual exploitation in the world.)
8. India: Despite the fact that Indians wait the longest to have sex for the first time (the average age to lose one’s virginity is 22 years old), the country has consistently been rated among the top satisfied nations in recent years. The secret to Indians’ sexual bliss is a bit of a mystery, but there are a couple of theories. Men’s Health says Indians enjoy prolonging sexual pleasure—apparently the journey is more important than the destination. Think Tantric sex. Indian men are also more likely to spend time on the process of seduction and foreplay compared to other countries. Then again, other studies reveal Indians are the quickest at performing in the bedroom: the average time spent on sexual intercourse is 13 minutes. Despite the variations, Indians rate their sex lives pretty high with 61 percent considered satisfied.
9. Australia: Outdoor shenanigans may be the key to sexual satisfaction in the land down under. Seventy-five percent of Australians claim to have had sex on the road, with vehicles proving to be quite the aphrodisiac. What’s more, Cosmo says 27 percent of Australian women “wouldn’t change a thing about their sex lives.” Aussie women are also quite likely to fantasize about having a threesome, with 20 percent listing this act as their favorite sexual fantasy as opposed to only four percent of Americans. As far as sexual partners go, Australians are more promiscuous than most. Twenty-five is the average number of sexual partners Aussie men have had, compared with 13 for their American counterparts.The women, on the other hand, fare more equal with 10 and 9 the average number of sexual partners for Australian and American women respectively.
10. Nigeria: According to Durex, Nigeria is rated the number-one sexually satisfied nation in the world with 67 percent of its population claiming sexual gratification. Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that Nigerians also take the longest time having sex, at 24 minutes per average session. The stats come as rather surprising given Nigeria’s conservative views on same-sex marriages, having recently banned these unions, and the prevalence of Islamic extremism, which dominates the country. Then again, Nigerian women have also been ranked the most unfaithful in the world with 62 percent having admitted cheating on a partner. I digress.
11. Germany: Despite Germany being marked as having the world’s ” worst lovers” for being “too smelly” the country does rank highly as a sexually satisfied nation. Germany is home to some of the world’s most comprehensive sex-education programs and is known for itsprogressive political policies in relation to sex work. The sexual excitement element also seems to be in full swing. Thirty-two percent of Germans profess to having had a one-night stand and 30 percent have had sex in a public place. Like other Western European countries, Germans rate their own sexual performance as excellent. Germany fares better than the United States as far as sexually transmitted disease goes: it has one-sixth the HIV rate of the United States.
12. China: China is sexually satisfied? Well, not exactly. But no list would be complete without throwing in a wild card. Besides, while the People’s Republic is one of the most conservative and repressive societies in the world, behind closed doors its population is having more sex weekly than most other nations. Seventy-eight percent of the population in China is getting down to business at least once a week. The secret to sexual satisfaction in China? Technology, according to Men’s Health. The majority of Chinese men follow up after a successful date… with an email. Cyber sex anyone? What’s more, in the past 10 years, sex shop and online purchases have boomed in China. Most would be surprised to learn that China even has a SEXPO in Shanghai, and that 70 percent of the world’s sex toys are manufactured in China.
Most Sexually Satisfied, Least Sexually Satisfied U.S. Cities
Are you living in a sexually satisfied city, like Columbus, Ohio? Or, like residents of Manchester, New Hampshire, are you more likely sexually unsatisfied?
A new survey from Men’s Health magazine released a new list this week of “sexually satisfied” cities, as well as those who fare not so well. They looked at a number of statistical factors to arrive at these admittedly arbitrary distinctions — birth rates (I suppose under the assumption that those cities with higher birth rates have a higher rate of sexual activity as well), sales of sex toys and condoms, and rates of sexually transmitted diseases. One could certainly argue with these choices.
But without further ado, we bring you the sexually most satisfied cities in the U.S.:
Most sexually satisfied cities in the U.S.
- Indianapolis, IN
- Columbus, OH
- Fort Wayne, IN
- Cincinnati, OH
- Salt Lake City, UT
- San Antonio, TX
- Denver, CO
- Austin, TX
- Boise City, ID
- Chicago, IL
Read on for the “least sexually satisfied” cities in the U.S…
There’s not a lot of rhyme or reason behind the next list. One could probably find some sort of pattern in this and the top 10 list, but I think that’s just human nature — to look for geographic patterns where none necessarily exist.
I do have to smirk a bit at Manchester, NH being near the top of this list. I spent 4 years working in Manchester, NH, and let’s just say I’m not surprised at its presence on this list.
Least sexually satisfied cities in the U.S.
- Lexington, KY
- Birmingham, AL
- Manchester, NH
- Yonkers, NY
- Montgomery, AL
- Newark, NJ
- Providence, RI
- Jersey City, NJ
- Greensboro, NC
- Jacksonville, FL
Austin is a funky, weird town. They pride themselves on their weirdness. But it’s also home of the University of Texas campus — one of the largest public institutions in the U.S. So it’s not surprising that they are both “sexually satisfied” and sell the most condoms. Young people have sex. A lot of sex. A lot of usually good, fun sex!
You will find a lot of university towns on this list — which explains the high condom sales alone.
Highest Condom Sales
- Austin, TX
- San Antonio, TX
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Aurora, CO
- Cheyenne, WY
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Denver, CO
- Detroit, MI
- Toledo, OH
- Boise City, ID
Interesting, but it’s completely arbitrary, as I said in the introduction to this entry. You could just as easily pick another 5 different factors, and use that as the basis of your “most sexually satisfied” list. One set of factors isn’t more valid than another — it’s a purely subjective choice.
This is a good example of data masking as news or journalism. It’s not news, and it’s barely journalism. (Which begs the question — what’s a blog post reporting on such articles?)
Read more: See all the stats on the Men’s Health website, or read their article on the survey.
Most Sexually Satisfied, Least Sexually Satisfied U.S. Cities
These Are The Most Sexual Cities For Women, So Get Your Passports Ready
When it comes to being sex positive, it’s definitely easier in some places than others. Lazeeva, an adult entertainment company, recently rounded up the most sex-positive cities in the world, but now they’re looking at something more specific — the most sexual cities for women. Come and get it, ladies.
Basically, they looked at factors like sexual satisfaction, sex toy consumption, access to contraceptive, and gender quality— drawing from data reports from groups like the UN, as well as a survey of over 450,000. “At Lazeeva, we know the importance of a healthy, active and safe sex life for women, and living in an environment where an understanding, knowledge and respect of female sexuality is essential for this,” said Tilmann Petersen, CEO at Lazeeva, said in a press release. “We also believe in creating an inclusive and open space for female sexuality in the virtual world, and by opening a dialogue about potential concerns for women we hope to remove some of the taboos in the adult entertainment industry, creating something that all adults can safely enjoy, regardless of gender or sexual orientation.”
So what did they find? Well, here’s a look at the top ten, because the US of A really held its own worldwide:
1. London, UK
Scoring high on sex toy consumption and access to contraception earned London the top spot for women— even though their sexual satisfaction levels were only at 6.6. Yikes.
2. Paris, France
The city of love came in at number two for women and sex. So it looks like this city really does have it all.
3. Auckland, New Zealand
With high scores in gender equality and sex toy consumption, Auckland rounded out the top three.
4. Los Angeles, USA
The highest scoring city in America, LA ruled for it’s whopping 9.1 sexual satisfaction score — though it’s gender equality score was a measly four.
5. Chicago, USA
9.6 on sex toy consumption. I’m going to leave it there, Chicago.
6. Austin, USA
High marks in sexual sastifaction and sex toy use, but Austin was another US city that fell down on gender equality.
7. Brussels, Belgium
Brussels actually scored a huge 9.8 on sexual satifaction, but lower sex toy use pulled its score down.
8. Basel, Switzerland
Though they scored very low on sex toy consumption, high scores everywhere else (including gender equality, get in!) landed Basel in the top 10.
9. Liverpool, UK
Liverpool was the second UK city to make the top 10, guess they’re not as proper as we think.
10. Geneva, Switzerland
Geneva rounded out the top 10 and, just like Basel, it scored low on sex toys but high on everything else. Well done, Swiss.
Some places are just better for being a woman. Here’s hoping everywhere starts scoring high on sexual satisfaction and gender equality soon. It’s the 21st century, people — it’s about time.
These are the top 10 ‘sexiest’ cities in the world, according to a global survey
- According to a survey carried out by international travel company Big 7 Travel, Miami is the “sexiest” city in the world.
- The company assessed data on which areas in the world were most sexually active, which cities entered the most “sexual searches” online, and which cities were the best to visit for single people.
- Miami beat Paris to the top spot as the world’s sexiest city, while Denver followed closely behind in third place.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Miami may be best known for its warm, white-sand shores but, according to a survey carried out by international travel company Big 7 Travel, the city’s hottest feature may not be to do with its beaches.
Using data from various studies, Big 7 Travel ranked the sexiest cities in the world according to data from across the globe.
The survey assessed data about which areas had highest levels of sexual activity, which made the most “sexual searches” online, the best cities for single people, the nationalities perceived as being “sexiest”, the highest number of “romantic” restaurants and spots for dates, as well as data about which cities were thought of as “sexiest” by its readers.
Miami beat Paris to the top spot as the world’s sexiest city, while Denver followed closely behind in third place.
These are the “sexiest” cities in the world, according to Big 7 Travel.
It’s pretty commonplace to wonder how your friends/ coworkers/ neighbours sex lives compare to your own. We’re a nation of nosy people, particularly surrounding other people’s sex lives. But have you ever wondered how much action your city was getting compared to others? Just us?
Well, thanks to adult entertainment app Lazeeva, we now know how we compare to the rest of the world, as well as the rest of the country. The study was conducted using almost half a million participants between the ages of 18 and 70; with data regarding contraception and gender equality gathered in order to find out which areas had the most sexually active women.
Fairly surprising, considering the fact that we’re normally bombarded with reports that the sheer pace of modern life leave us little time for intimacy and sex, and that we’re too busy living our digital lives to engage in sex. But as it turns out, others discoveries such as having high levels of sexual satisfaction, easy access to sex toys, contraception and living in a society which places high importance on gender equality and high standards of living for women, are all major factors in the most sexually active cities for women.
Luckily for us, among the top three sexually active cities were London, Paris and Auckland, with London hitting the top (G) spot.
Here are the top 50 most sexual cities in the world for women:
1. London UK
2. Paris, France
3. Auckland, New Zealand
4. Los Angeles, USA
5. Chicago, USA
6. Austin, USA
7. Brussels, Belgium
8. Basel, Switzerland
9. Liverpool, UK
10. Geneva, Switzerland
11. Berlin, Germany
12. San Francisco, USA
13. Zurich, Switzerland
14. Glasgow, UK
15. Amsterdam, Netherlands
16. Manchester, UK
17. Hamburg, Germany
18. Seattle, USA
19. New York City, USA
20. Rotterdam, Netherlands
21. Boston, USA
22. Melbourne, Australia
23. Ibia Town, Spain
24. Ghent, Belgium
25. Antwerp, Belgium
26. Miami, USA
27. Edinburgh, UK
28. Las Vegas, USA
29. Leeds, UK
30. Cologne, Germany
31. Toronto, Canada
32. Marseille, France
33. Munich, Germany
34. Montreal, Canada
35. Utrecht, Netherlands
36. Calgary, Canada
37. Frankfurt, Germany
38. Helsinki, Finland
39. Portland, USA
40. Oslo, Norway
41. Bristol, UK
42. Barcelona, Spain
43. Bergen, Norway
44. Madrid, Spain
45. Dublin, Ireland
46. Stockholm, Sweden
47. Brisbane, Australia
48. Vancouver, Canada
49. Leipzig, Germany
50. Sydney, Australia
Lovehoney’s luxury sex toys have up to £50 off right now
Lelo Smart Wand Large Rechargeable Vibrator Lelo lovehoney.co.uk £154.99
This wand vibrator is super powerful and targets vibes not only to your clitoris, but your whole vulva – which means intense and fuller orgasms.
Was: £154.99 You save: £38.75 (25%)
Lelo Ina Wave Luxury Rechargeable 10 Function Rabbit Vibrator Lelo lovehoney.co.uk £149.99
Want a luxury toy to stimulate your G-spot and clit at the same time? Yeah, who wouldn’t TBH.
Was: £149.99 You save: £37.50 (25%)
Lelo Insignia Soraya Luxury Rechargeable Rabbit Vibrator Lelo lovehoney.co.uk £189.99
One of the fanciest, sleekest rabbit vibrators in the world, this LELO rabbit is worth splashing out in.
Was: £189.99 You save: £47.50 (25%
Lelo Hugo SenseMotion Remote Control Rechargeable Prostate Massager Lelo lovehoney.co.uk £169.99
If you want to give your penis-having partner a gift they’ll never stop thanking you for, this prostate massager is it.
Was: £169.99 You save: £42.50 (25%)
Rocks Off Glamour Shine 7 Function Bullet Vibrator Rocks Off lovehoney.co.uk £12.99
Nothing beats a standard, classic, life-changing bullet vibrator. And Rocks Off make the best and affordable of all.
Was: £12.99 You save: £3.90 (30%)
Rocks Off Teazer Petite Sensations Beginner’s Vibrating Butt Plug Rocks Off lovehoney.co.uk £19.99
This adorable slim butt plug is perfect for first time anal play.
Was: £19.99 You save: £6.00 (30%)
Rocks Off 7 Function Ass Berry Vibrating Butt Plug 2.25 Inch Rocks Off lovehoney.co.uk £19.99
Probably the cutest butt plug you’ll ever see, this one is slim and easy to insert – so perfect for beginners.
Was: £19.99 You save: £6.00 (30%)
Rocks Off 10 Function Extra Powerful Rechargeable Classic Vibrator Rocks Off lovehoney.co.uk £39.99
This rechargeable vibrator gives you 10 whole speed and vibration pattern settings to choose from.
Was: £39.99 You save: £12.00 (30%)
Rocks Off Rainbow 7 Function Bullet Vibrator Rocks Off lovehoney.co.uk £12.99
Another Rocks Off classic bullet vibrator, but way cuter in rainbow.
Was: £12.99 You save: £3.90 (30%)
Desire Luxury Rechargeable Clitoral Vibrator Lovehoney Desire lovehoney.co.uk £59.99
Silky soft and designed to target vibes to your clit, this vibrator is one you shouldn’t have to live without TBH.
Was: £59.99 You save: £12.00 (20%)
Desire Luxury Rechargeable Remote Control Love Egg Vibrator Lovehoney Desire lovehoney.co.uk £69.99
Let your partner (or yourself, if you feel like it!) control your pleasure while out to dinner or even just from the other room, with this remote control love egg vibrator.
Was: £69.99 You save: £14.00 (20%)
Desire Luxury Rechargeable Remote Control Knicker Vibrator Lovehoney Desire lovehoney.co.uk £74.99
Knicker vibrators are so much fun to play with. Just slip the vibe into the pocket inside the knickers and let your partner do what they will.
Was: £74.99 You save: £15.00 (20%)
Desire Luxury Rechargeable G-Spot Vibrator Lovehoney Desire lovehoney.co.uk £59.99
Get your G-spot stimulated for intense internal orgasms, with this perfectly curved vibrator.
Was: £59.99 You save: £12.00 (20%)
Sarah Ilston Sarah is the Deputy Editor of Red Online.
#9 – Amsterdam, Netherlands (BAD!)
I am going to give you, my friend, a list of the top 10 (actually 9 hehe) sex vacation destinations on this planet. All of which I have been to and experienced first hand. If you are at all like me and born in the west, getting laid is a bit harder of an ordeal than I think God intended it to be. I hardly ever got laid back in the United States. With no places to go for cheap sex and beautiful women, for the last few years I’ve been traveling the globe tasting women, all in countries that legalize prostitution – Woman’s Rights I say, let her do what she wants with her body!
I arrived in Amsterdam in September. Leaves falling, beautiful dutch girls with their hair flowing in the wind riding their bikes, bikes everywhere. You got to watch out for all those bicycles. Coffee and weed on every corner. There is a sense of freedom in Amsterdam I haven’t felt elsewhere in any other place. My favorite cafe, called Smokey’s – a must see, located right in the main square.
Alright lets talk about those dam women in the windows. Many, if not all, come from eastern Europe.
$50 Euro for a fuck or cum – But really it’s for about 5 minutes, if you can cum having sex with a condom in under 5 minutes, you are in business. Personally, I just try to find the girl with the nicest tits and go in there for a tittie squeeze and put my hands to work.
I was impressed with the window shopping, many of which are gorgeous, especially at night. That red light beaming around the window glitzes them up like a Christmas tree on a lonely Christmas eve night. Oddly enough, as I’d look at them in the window there would be little kids with their parents walking by. Europe, I love Europe. In America, the cunts would have DHS on every stoop. GET THOSE PARENTS, NOW!!! THEY ARE WALKING WITH THEIR CHILDREN IN THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT, HOW SICK!!
The FBI just shut down BackPage which only came on to the scene after they shut down Craigslist for the same service. Like usual, shut one down and another will pop up. Hugh Hefner has been preaching it for years, the USA is hung up on sex and money. If you aren’t within reasonable distance to a Brothel, you are living in a world run by cunts.
#8 – Japan
I am only listing countries where prostitution is possible without the possibility of being arrested. Japan is one of those places – fuck and not go to jail. But god dammit, Japan don’t like the white man or the big black cock. They only allow their women to prostitute to their own kind. I commend them for it, I really do. So if they only allow their thirsty vaginas for themselves, how did I go about getting action?
Each city in Japan is different. But most cities work in this way which is: Japanese men are allowed to go to any establishment as they wish. Foreign men (any man not looking asian) are stuck with the dog litter. You could try to pull out a wad of cash and get into the elite places with prime time pussy, but still highly unlikely (Reason: If asian men see foreigners go into “Jap men only places” word will spread and the establishment will likely go out of business). So, the dog litter it was.
I visited two cities while in Japan which were Tokyo and Osaka. In Tokyo, you will not be able to fuck any women, just blowjobs by jap women with droopy boobs and older looking Yokos. In Osaka, you can have sex in the Tobita Shinchi red light district. I found it fascinating in this area. Madams pimp out their daughters shop after shop. It’s the classiest red light district I’ve ever been to. In Osaka, you won’t get a bbbj and the women will have very hairy vaginas.
Japan Conclusion: Only go there if you want a spectacular blowjob from a lady approaching her 40’s.
Likewise, don’t go there if you are looking for once in a life time pussy. Just enjoy those fanny butts and their silky straight pubic hair.
#7 – Germany
FKK Clubs, Ero Centers, and more. I arrived in Frankfurt, Germany. Checked into my hotel right next to the Ero Center. I was a bit skeptical at fist. All I saw were squeamish Indians and what it seemed, middle eastern dirt men walking into the doors of the Ero Center. I found a bar and watched from a distance. Finally I felt good and made my way to one of the entrances. Every room either had a girl standing outside of it in sexy clothing or they were lying on the bed showing off their almost bare ass.
I kept walking up the stairs until I encountered this one blonde babe.
“50 Euros” she said.
“Ok,” I softly whispered out, a little frightened.
I walked into her room. Everything seemed quite normal to her. It looked as though she had been decorating this room for quiet some time. The room was very personalized with all her belongings, not every room was like hers. Then again, this was HER job, HER life and soon to be my cock up HER vagina. How long has this precious girl been here for? How many men have taken advantage of her in her own room, her own home? She blew me without a condom (BBBJ) and it was great. 50 euro it cost.
I was on a tight budget. Unfortunately I didn’t have the money to check out any FKK clubs but even then, I would return to Germany for the Ero Centers alone. My favorite establishment was a place in Hamburg called Geiz Club.
#6 Prague, Czech Republic
Soft white skin of women that’s never seen a ray of Caribbean light. Fine beautiful blonde hair and those blue eyes. Architecture, the hell with it. I stayed for 1 month. I arrived by bus coming from Berlin. All that time on the bus looking out the window daydreaming about romance in Prague. Romance with the blonde and blue. I heard so many great stories of this place. It didn’t take me long to find out about the spot, called Showpark. There are 2 by the way. Only one of them is the gem. I couldn’t believe a place like this existed, after all the hardship I had gone through in my life to get laid. How lucky these men are to be born in Europe growing up. A couple train rides and whallah! Goodbye virginity.
I wrote a post on this place, just go read it. To sum it up, it’s one of the best places I have ever been in my life. Almost every woman working there is an 8 or above. And with the seductive lighting they got going on in there, they all look like 10’s. It’s so good because of the layout, I didn’t want to say the word architecture. There is the main room where you can drink, go on their wifi, play some casino games and smoke cigys. Attached to the main room are 4 wings that all interconnect. Each girl has her own little room with a little bed. As you look into the room, you will see a sign stating her price. 50 Euros for 1 cum, 30 min max. Downside: the girls do not give bbbjs.
Ok why the goddam shit is it so hard to write this article? I’ve been trying and trying and it never seems to get finished. No matter what I write it will be shit because everyone has a different opinion. But I am not writing to the people who have been here and there, I am writing to the guy living in an obscure place, a virgin perhaps in his basement – a man with no hope of being laid. Because I was you. I were you.
#5 – Canada
Should Canada even be in the list? At least for now it should be. Growing up, I lived about a 5 hour drive from Montreal. It’s the place I should have lost my virginity but even being that close, I never made a trip there until much later which I deeply regret. Montreal is the sex capital in Canada. There is a forum board called MERB which is very similar to gp-guia.net in Brazil or independentgirls in Florida. It’s a place for men to give reviews about escorts and escort agencies. It all serves as a way for agencies to list their services which makes it very easy to find what you are looking for while in Montreal. Compared to the United States, sex in Canada is the cheapest option you have in North America, starting at around $130 dollars for 1 hour.
While I was in Montreal, I used the agency called Euphoria Girls and had my girl delivered to my house. She came and gave me a great session including a BBBJ (so important). I never saw her again but it’s a session I still haven’t forgot.
#4 – Caribbean
I’ve only been to one place in the Caribbean and that is Curacao. There is a magical little establishment there called Campo Alegre. They have over 120 girls on campus every night dancing, roaming and making so many men happy. I hear the Dominican is quite nice but have yet to go. It’s on the bucket list. Curacao is a little Dutch island. In fact, they have a direct flight from the Netherlands to Curacao. Many blonde hair blue eyed dutch girls can be found going out down town. I didn’t have any luck with those broads. I just sat in my seat at the bars, sipped on my drink and watched them as they sat with their counterparts while they laughed and elegantly parted the hair out of their beautiful blue eyes. What I liked most about Campo Alegre was the price and quality of the girls. Lots of beautiful girls from Venezuela and Colombia.
#3 – Colombia
Like everyone who hears about Colombia, they think of Pablo and Medellin. Some dude has even turned one of Pablo’s ex-mansions into a big ass brothel. When I first went to Colombia, my first stop was Cartagena. It was actually my first time ever in South America. I booked a hotel in the old city and come to find out, I was staying in a hotel directly across the street from a love motel. It was like a movie, I opened the balcony to my hotel room and there across the way were two girls is skimpy clothes given me the eye. I didn’t speak any spanish but I did know how to give the point and the finger curl to come hither. She was the first prostitute I’d ever had. Sadly the next morning as I am waking up, I hear a commotion across the way. As I looked through the crack in the balcony door, there was my girl being arrested by the police. As you might of guessed, I didn’t repeat.
Medellin is littered with goddesses (goddesses are girls that are a no question 10, you see them and your heart races and they just stop you in your tracks 10 across the board). Sadly most girls are weary of gringos due to the fear of being labeled as a prostitute. Unless you look and speak Spanish, good luck! But this is no pick up guide website, we are mongers and therefore viva COLOMBIA! Medellin has many many places to go for sex. I think what Medellin does best is the strip clubs. Every strip club has a hotel attached so in the event that you pop a boner while a girl is on stage and want to bang her, you can.
Cali is another great city to check out, although the weather is very hot – it’s a must see. Clinica Doctor Amor is my favorite establishment in all of Colombia. It’s works in the very same way as the Clinicas in Brazil.
#2 – Thailand
The only place in the world to have Blowjob Bars. What a treat. There are many other things to check out in Thailand but for me, it’s the blowjob bars in Bangkok. It’s very strange at first. Before you even arrive at the blowjob bar, all the girls sitting outside waiting for customers know if you are a customer or not. They all giggle and give that famous Thai smile. The greatest thing about Thailand are all the old white dudes with young Thai women. When you get that Social Security check from the government, book a one way ticket to Thailand, it will be enough to get you by and also have a fresh piece of young gook flesh. She will try and most likely will succeed at sucking you dry, both in terms of bodily fluids and cash. But what the hell do you care, you are old and preparing for death, to hell with your kid’s inheritance.
So… blowjob bars for $25 bucks, cheap women and good beer. It’s a safe country. The only downside is that your visa only lasts 30 days which gives you a good excuse to go check out one of the surrounding countries.
#1 – Brazil
The holy grail. I’m not sure how it happened. Of course you had the Nazis that migrated to southern Brazil after WWII which is the cause for a lot of white blondes with those classic Brazilian bodies. Thank you Hitler for losing the war, without your kind warmongering attitude this wouldn’t have been possible. Then in Rio, the favelas over the years making those girls walk up and down those hills every day have shaped those asses decade after decade into tender oval masterpieces that not even Michelangelo could have imagined.
Brazil, the only country in the world to throw a party celebrating sex – Carnival. I haven’t missed a Carnival in 4 years. No matter where you go in Brazil, you can rely on the famous forum gp-guia.net to find sex in any somewhat major city. The language is like music when they speak – Portuguese. In Rio de Janeiro you have the famous Termas, Quatro por Quatro being the best (It’s like going backstage in a Victoria’s Secret runway show and having a pick at any one of them there). And in Sao Paulo you have the great Clinicas and Sex Clubs.
The real great beauty about Brazil, unlike Colombia, is that Brazilian women are very open to foreign men and in fact, the Brazilian women seek them out.
Check out my new book “A Beginner’s Guide to Sex Tourism”