- Here are 25 Motivational Quotes About Fitness To Inspire Your Next Workout
- Happy Monday Quotes to Post to Facebook or Text a Friend
- 50 Inspirational Quotes to Help You Achieve Your Goals
- New Year 2020 Fitness Quotes
- 50 Motivational Quotes To Help You Make (And Keep) Your New Years Resolution To Lose Weight & Get In Shape
- 1. Sweat it out.
- 2. Have a good reason to exercise.
- 3. The hardest part is showing up.
- 4. Celebrate your body.
- 5. You will feel stronger tomorrow.
- 6. Work for it.
- 7. Get into the routine.
- 8. Exercise is good for you.
- 9. Take care of your body.
- 10. Fitness starts in your head.
- 11. Enjoy the glow of good health.
- 12. Make good habits.
- 13. Be better than before.
- 14. Exercise is king.
- 15. Never quit.
- 16. Today is the day.
- 17. You’ll thank yourself later.
- 18. Don’t be afraid of a challenge.
- 19. Give it your best effort.
- 20. Push your limits.
- 21. Just keep going.
- 22. Age is no barrier.
- 23. Don’t make excuses.
- 24. Exercise changes your mind.
- 25. Put your heart into it.
- 26. I’m possible.
- 27. Embrace change.
- 28. Invest in yourself.
- 29. Your circumstances don’t define you.
- 30. Exercise your mind.
- 31. Start from within.
- 32. Be disciplined.
- 33. Just do it.
- 34. Love your body.
- 35. Don’t let obstacles get in your way.
- 36. You can do it.
- 37. Fitness is like marriage.
- 38. Eliminate the mindset of can’t.
- 39. Give it your all.
- 40. Fitness is a journey.
- 41. Do what’s best for your body.
- 42. Take a shot.
- 43. Planet Earth is a gym
- 44. Maintain an interest in life.
- 45. Believe in yourself.
- 46. Your body will take care of you.
- 47. Make your goals a reality.
- 48. Be proud of yourself.
- 49. It’s all about mindset.
- 50. Look after your health today.
- Motivational Fitness Quotes To Help You Finally Make That Routine Resolution A Reality
- Tireless Workout Quotes to Inspire
- Quotes about Working Out
- Top 10 New Year Fitness Quotes to Motivate You in 2020
- #1: “Only I Can Change My Life. No One Can Do It for Me.”—Carol Burnett
- #2: “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… These are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.”—Confucius
- #3: “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.”—Robert Collier
- #4: “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.”—Pablo Picasso
- #5: “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.”—Bruce Lee
- #6: “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.”—Michael Jordan
- #7: “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”—Confucius
- #8: “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”—Jim Ryun
- #9: “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.”—Dale Carnegie
- #10: “What Hurts Today Makes You Stronger Tomorrow.”—Jay Cutler
Here are 25 Motivational Quotes About Fitness To Inspire Your Next Workout
Getting fit can take a lot out of you. There may be times where you feel like giving up. Do not throw in the towel, hang in there.
Sometimes you need an inspiring quote to help you on next exercise goal. Getting (or keeping) fit isn’t always easy. The right quote can motivate you to go that extra mile, figuratively and literally.
You’re doing an amazing job by putting a focus on your health and fitness goals. Remember, you got this! I’m sharing my favorite 25 motivational fitness quotes to help you build that strength and endurance.
“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.” —Aristotle
“No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everybody on the couch.” —Unknown
“Sweat is fat crying.” —Unknown
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” —Wayne Gretzky
“The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.” —Tommy Lasorda
“If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” —Thomas Jefferson
“Nothing will work unless you do.” —Maya Angelou
“To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.” —Steve Prefontaine
“Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” —Mahatma Gandhi
“Don’t count the days, make the days count.” —Muhammad Ali
“Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.” – Mark Rippetoe
“When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.” —Unknown
“A champion is someone who gets up when they can’t.” – Jack Dempsey
“There is no such thing as over training, just under nutrition and under sleeping.” – The Barbarian brothers
“Discipline is doing what you hate to do, but nonetheless doing it like you love it.” – Mike Tyson
“It’s going to be a journey. It’s not a sprint to get in shape.” —Kerri Walsh Jennings
“No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.” —Tony Robbins
“Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t pretend that you do and, and some point, you will.” —Venus Williams
Exercise is the chief source of improvement in our faculties. – Hugh Blair
“All great achievements require time.” —Maya Angelou
“Every day is another chance to get stronger, to eat better, to live healthier, and to be the best version of you.” —Unknown
It is exercise alone that supports the spirits, and keeps the mind in vigor. – Marcus Tullius Cicero
We do not stop exercising because we grow old — we grow old because we stop exercising. – Dr. Kenneth Cooper
“Don’t dream of winning, train for it!” — Mo Farah, Olympic long-distance runner
“Nothing, not even pain, lasts forever. If I can just keep putting one foot in front of the other, I will eventually get to the end.” —Kim Cowart, runner and journalist
Sometimes all we need is a little motivation to get us moving forward with our fitness goals. I hope that these 25 motivational fitness quotes will inspire you to keep moving, and working to achieve your fitness goals.
- 25 Inspirational New Year Quotes and Sayings To Remember
- 50 Best Selfie Captions and Quotes for Your Next Instagram Post
- 50+ Inspirational Quotes About Life
1. DON’T LET ANYONE DULL YOUR SPARKLE!
2. ACT LIKE A LADY, THINK LIKE A BOSS.
3. The only time a woman is helpless is when her nail polish is drying.
Other than that, watch out!
4. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF A GIRL WHO KNOWS WHAT SHE WANTS.
5. ”Beauty isn’t about having a pretty face. It’s about having a pretty mind,
a pretty heart, and a pretty soul.”
6. I am a woman. What’s your SUPERPOWER?
7.I am a Girl, I am a Smart , I am a strong And i can do anything.
8.Be Fearless in the Pursuit of what sets your Soul on Fire.
9. One woman can make a difference,but together we can rock the world.
10.You don’t get the ass you want by sitting on it !
11.Don’t wish for a good body,Work for it !
12.It’s not about having time,it’s about making time.
13.the sweat. the time. the devotion. it pays off.
14.Stop saying i wish. Start saying i will.
15.NO PAIN. NO GAIN. SHUT UP AND TRAIN!
16.Giving up is not an option.
17.Lift like a man , look like a goddess.
18.UNLESS YOU PUKE, FAINT, OR DIE , KEEP GOING!
19.YOUR HARD WORK IS GOING TO PAYOFF.
20.ONCE YOU CONTROL YOUR MIND , YOU CAN CONQUER YOUR BODY!
21.YOU HAVE REALIZE THIS IS A LIFESTYLE AND THERE IS NO FINISH LINE.
22.WHEN I LOST ALL OF MY EXCUSES I FOUND ALL OF MY RESULTS.
23.COMPLAINING NEVER BURNED CALORIES.
24.YOU DON’T HAVE TO EAT LESS , YOU JUST HAVE TO EAT RIGHT.
25.DON’T FEAR MOVING SLOWLY FORWARD , FEAR STANDING STILL.
26.CALL ME CRAZY BUT I LOVE SUFFERING THE DAY AFTER MY WORKOUT.
27.STRONG WOMEN ARE THE ONES YOU SEE BUILDING EACH OTHER UP! NOT TEARING EACH OTHER DOWN!
Tags: exercise, fit, fitness, fitness motivatioin, health, motivation, start on your health, wellness
Happy Monday Quotes to Post to Facebook or Text a Friend
Monday is a hard day only for those, who perceive it negatively. Try to think positively and don’t let unhappiness and sadness be related to Monday, share your enthusiasm, hope and good expectations with others and send inspirational, motivational, positive or good morning Monday quotes, and wish a happy Monday.
Inspirational Monday Quotes:
- Monday won’t be so gloomy if you believe that something good is always bound to happen.
- Every Monday is a chance to start a new life, so use it.
- The perfect life is when you have the second half and you are in love with your work, congratulations, you have it all! Happy Monday!
- Forget about the traffic, stressful work and business meetings today, be happy that the sun is shining and stay positive.
- If Monday is strong coffee, don’t despair and add a few pieces of sugar to make it tasty and sweet!
- Have a wonderful Monday and make the saying by Dennis P. Kimbro: “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it” your motto.
- Attack Monday with enthusiasm, laughter, thousands of smiles and cheerfulness.
New Monday. New Week. New Goals
Monday Motivation Quotes:
- Make Monday the day of your triumph, stay brave, strong, and reach success!
- Let this Monday be kind to you: be happy with what you have and accept the things which you cannot change.
- Each Monday is a canvas and only you choose with which colors you’ll paint it, you create your own mood.
- This Monday is the beginning of your happy journey throughout the whole week, so enjoy it.
- Life offers you so many doors, it is up to you which to open and which one to close.
- Start a new week, you are unstoppable, invincible and powerful today!
Happy Monday Quotes:
You can dislike Monday on only two occasions: when you had a really fun-filled weekend or when you have boring work that you don’t want to go to. Since the arrival of Monday is unavoidable we offer you a selection of quotes. Maybe they’ll help you meet a new week with optimism and have a happy Monday!
- Have a blessed Monday, remember that it is the first day without mistakes.
- Your Monday gift is ready: open a box with joy, laughter, and happiness.
- Let this Monday be the beginning of the week, full of new opportunities, and kept promises.
- The art of being happy incorporates the ability to see the beauty everywhere and to be able to enjoy simple things. Start your Monday with this art.
- Don’t waste your time, Monday is a new opportunity to change your life for the best. Have a nice Monday!
- Meet a new Monday and remember that happiness is a choice, you are as happy as you decide to be.
- It is Monday, so wake up & shine! Let a disarming smile and kindness in your heart will be your armor today.
- Let your Monday be filled with unbearable happiness and joy! Happy Monday!
- Keep going to your aim even if it is Monday.
- Forecast for Monday: 50% of laughter and 50% of joy. Have a wonderful Monday!
Positive Monday Quotes:
- Life offers so many great choices, all you have to do is to see them.
- Meet this Monday with positive thoughts and you won’t face negative things throughout the week.
- Feel good vibes today and let them guide you. Have a nice Monday.
- Monday is a perfect day for the expansion of the boundaries and the implementation of all plans.
- Keep your heart open for kindness and mercy, remember that God is always with you. Happy Monday!
Monday Good Morning Quotes:
- Let the best accomplishments wait for you today! Good morning!
- Good morning, meet the first day of the week with a smile and it will respond to you the same in return.
- Wake up, shine and smile today because it’s Monday!
- Even if today you need a double portion of coffee, use all your energy and imagination to make it a great one! Good morning.
- Start a new day and don’t forget to put a part of your heart in everything you do today. Happy Monday!
- Mondays are tough only for those people, who don’t know how to spend them cheerfully. Get up and have fun today!
- Today is a gift from God, use it wisely. Good morning.
- Do what your love and what makes you happy and Monday will become your favorite day. Good morning.
Good Morning. Have a Beautiful Monday!
Monday Work Quotes:
- Love what you do, forget that you’ll meet your boss today and Monday will be kind to you.
- Meet this Monday with a smile. Work hard and remember that you don’t have to impress anybody.
- Don’t think that Monday is another working day, consider it as a chance to show a good result.
- Every Monday is a gift, so don’t be impolite, gifts cannot be returned, so accept it and spend with pleasure.
- Monday is the hardest day of the week if you haven’t finished your work on Friday, but you are a hard worker and Monday will be a relaxed day for you.
- I wish you to have warm relations with your work and then each Monday will be a holiday!
- Sleep on Monday is the sweetest, but you have to wake up and back to your work. Have a productive week!
- Don’t let anybody to mess up your day, handle your business and be successful today. Happy Monday.
- It’s hard to work after the weekend but do your best to make this day stunning. Have a great Monday.
Happy Monday Images:
Happy Monday. Beautiful
New Week Quotes
What else can you do on Monday morning in the office, if not looking for a new quote for Twitter or Facebook? With our quotes, you’ll meet the beginning of a new week in high spirits and finally stop hating Mondays.
- Every Monday is a chance to start a new fabulous week!
- A day of worry is more exhausting than a new week of work.
- Monday is too hard to start a new week with it.
- Find a job you like and you add five days to every new week.
- Before deciding to retire, stay home for a week and watch the daytime TV shows.
- Try to feel more optimistic about Monday – do not create a problem at the very beginning of the new week!
- Do you really think that Tuesday would be easier if it were the first day of the new week?
You may also read:
Best Motivational Memes
Cute Good Night Text Messages for Her
Funny Love Memes
He Makes Me Happy Quotes
Sunday Morning Quotes
Mother and Daughter Quotes
Best Wednesday Motivational Quotes
Check Out Best Funny Quotes About Saturday
50 Inspirational Quotes to Help You Achieve Your Goals
February 2, 2017 9 min read
We’ve all been there. You’ve set a goal, and after a few weeks into your new routine, the shine has started to wear off. It’s getting a little harder to climb that hill.
But it’s important to remember that not only are you not alone, but seriously successful people, like Oprah Winfrey, Michael Phelps and Barbara Corcoran have all experienced what you are dealing with right now.
Don’t get overwhelmed and decide to throw in the towel. Find your motivation in the words of these role models.
Related: You’ll Never Accomplish Goals You Don’t Really Care About
1. “Impossible is just a word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” – Muhammad Ali
2. “The only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.”– Michelle Obama
3. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” – Tony Robbins
4. “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.” – Henry David Thoreau
5. “A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.” – Bruce Lee
6. “I believe the last thing I read at night will likely manifest when I’m sleeping. You become what you think about the most.” – Daymond John
7. “Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars, but remember to keep your feet on the ground.” – Theodore Roosevelt
8. “It’s up to you to make your life. Take what you have and stack it up like a tower of teetering blocks. Build your dream around that.” – Cheryl Strayed
9. “I do know that when I am 60, I should be attempting to achieve different personal goals than those which had priority at age 20.” – Warren Buffett
10. “You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you have to overcome to reach your goals.” – Booker T. Washington
Related: 7 Steps to Achieving Any Goal in Life
11. “You are never too old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S. Lewis
12. “This is my invariable advice to people: Learn how to cook — try new recipes, learn from your mistakes, be fearless and above all have fun!” – Julia Child
13. “You’re always working to improve, and you’re always being critiqued on your next performance. It’s not about what you’ve done. There’s always room to grow.” – Misty Copeland
14. “We hold ourselves back in ways both big and small, by lacking self-confidence, by not raising our hands, and by pulling back when we should be leaning in.” Sheryl Sandberg
15. “If we have a goal and a plan, and are willing to take risks and mistakes and work as team, we can choose to do the hard thing.” – Scott Kelly
16. “Some failure in life is inevitable. It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all — in which case, you fail by default.” – J.K. Rowling
17. “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” – Jack Ma
18. “We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.” – Arianna Huffington
19. “You don’t learn to walk by following the rules. You learn by doing, and falling over.” – Richard Branson
20. “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
Related: 6 Tips for Goal-Setting That, Trust Me, They Don’t Teach You in College
21. “A person should set his goals as early as he can and devote all his energy and talent to getting there. With enough effort, he may achieve it. Or he may find something that is even more rewarding. But in the end, no matter what the outcome, he will know he has been alive.” – Walt Disney
22. “The future rewards those who press on. I don’t have time to feel sorry for myself. I don’t have time to complain. I’m going to press on.” – Barack Obama
23. “It’s harder to stay on top than it is to make the climb. Continue to seek new goals.” – Pat Summitt
24. “To sit back and let fate play its hand out and never influence it is not the way man was meant to operate.” – John Glenn
25. “You can’t be that kid standing at the top of the waterslide, overthinking it. You have to go down the chute.” – Tina Fey
26. “If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.” – Elon Musk
27. “If you’re not stubborn, you’ll give up on experiments too soon. And if you’re not flexible, you’ll pound your head against the wall and you won’t see a different solution to a problem you’re trying to solve.” – Jeff Bezos
28. “Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.” – Oprah Winfrey
29. “The question I ask myself like almost every day is, ‘Am I doing the most important thing I could be doing?’” – Mark Zuckerberg
30. “I fear failure, but I won’t let it stop me. Sometimes you just got to do it or else it just doesn’t happen.” – Mark Cuban
Related: The 4 People Who Will Help You Achieve Your Goals
31. “The distance between number one and number two is always a constant. If you want to improve the organization, you have to improve yourself and the organization gets pulled up with you. That is a big lesson. I cannot just expect the organization to improve if I don’t improve myself and lift the organization, because that distance is a constant.” – Indra Nooyi
32. “Don’t you dare underestimate the power of your own instinct.” – Barbara Corcoran
33. “Sometimes, I shake if I have to do something that I’ve never done before –– maybe not noticeably, but inside. But I’ll do it, because I know it’s not an insurmountable task; I’ve done plenty of tasks in my life.” – Martha Stewart
34. “Envision, create, and believe in your own universe, and the universe will form around you.” – Tony Hsieh
35. “You can always find a solution if you try hard enough.” – Lori Greiner
36. “I think goals should never be easy, they should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time.” – Michael Phelps
37. “I know how it looks. But just start. Nothing is insurmountable.” – Lin-Manuel Miranda
38. “A goal without a timeline is just a dream.” – Robert Herjavec
39. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein
40. “Everyone’s dream can come true if you just stick to it and work hard.” – Serena Williams
Related: Science-Backed Brain Hacks to Crush Your Goals
41. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
42. “You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don’t make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can’t take their eyes off you.” – Maya Angelou
43. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
44. “Hustling is putting every minute and all your effort into achieving the goal at hand. Every minute needs to count.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
45. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
46. “To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks.” – Bill Gates
47. “Instead of looking at the past, I put myself ahead twenty years and try to look at what I need to do now in order to get there then.” – Diana Ross
48. “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” – Henry Ford
49. “You have to be able to get up and dust yourself off and always be going forward.” – Rita Moreno
50. “To live a fulfilled life, we need to keep creating the “what is next”, of our lives. Without dreams and goals there is no living, only merely existing, and that is not why we are here.” – Mark Twain
New Year is within stone’s throw and the people are gushing over its arrival. It is the day for starting new things and is considered very significant day by many. The first and foremost thing that people think when one mentions New Year is resolutions. Almost every peer makes resolutions for the New Year, keeping whether they stand on them or not secondary. The very primary resolution that people resolute to do is stay fit no matter what. In order to stand strong on the fitness resolution you take, here are New Year Fitness Quotes. Give them a read!
New Year 2020 Fitness Quotes
The statistics show that people who resolute to do something take a back foot in no time. It is very easy to commit to a resolution to stay fit, but it is very hard to stand on it and get it going for the time being. That’s what our New Year Workout Quotes 2020 will shout and say to you. There is a need to go beyond the resolution one commits to. The milestone is not meant to be remained as it is; instead it is meant to be crossed by one or the other.
Check –> Happy New Year Motivational Quotes 2020
These quotes will not just persuade to do what you resolute to do, but also will give you that strength to fight back at hard times. Popular fitness experts wrote these quotes and we have piled them up together only for you as a New Year gift. These new year fitness slogans will make you the person you want to be with their outstanding meaning. We make ourselves what we repeatedly do. So, make sure to do the things that are good for you, instead of choosing the other way. These fitness slogans for 2020 will definitely make you stronger than you think you are.
Check –> Happy New Year Change Quotes 2020: New Year New Change Quotes
If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have found the safest way to health. Happy New Year.
For me, exercise is more than just physical — it’s therapeutic.
If a man achieves victory over this body, who in the world can exercise power over him? He who rules himself rules over the whole world.
Training gives us an outlet for suppressed energies created by stress and thus tones the spirit just as exercise conditions the body.
Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted. Happy New Year.
New Year Fitness Quotes
For me, fitness is not just about hitting the gym; it is also about an inner happiness and an overall well-being.
It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
Fitness needs to be perceived as fun and games or we subconsciously avoid it.
Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind that you have to convince.
Tactics, fitness, stroke ability, adaptability, experience, and sportsmanship are all necessary for winning.
Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.
New Year Workout Quotes
Remember this: Your body is your slave. It works for you.
Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.
Fitness is like a relationship. You can’t cheat and expect it to work.
Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning.
Yoga teaches us to cure what need not be endured and endure what cannot be cured.
True enjoyment comes from activity of the mind and exercise of the body; the two are ever united.
May all your squats be heavy and deep in the New Year
New Year Fitness Slogans
Exercise should be regarded as tribute to the heart.
My protein shake brings the boys to the yard. And they’re like: your muscles are hard. Damn right, my muscles are hard. I could train ya, but I’d have to charge.
My goal when I come in here everyday is to make sure that if someone beats me – its not because they outworked me!
The body only profits a little from exercising, but the spirt profits a lot.
Fitness starts at home. What you eat is what you will look, just as what you sow is what you reap. Eat good food: eat fruits, vegetables, healthy grains, and don’t go for sweet and trite food.
Our growing softness, our increasing lack of physical fitness, is a menace to our security.
In running, it doesn’t matter whether you come in first, in the middle of the pack, or last. You can say, ‘I have finished.’ There is a lot of satisfaction in that.
For me, fitness is a part of my everyday life. But fitness does not mean having big muscles; it means being active, quick, and flexible. It can be defined in many terms.
Check –> New Year New Beginning Quotes 2020
Nothing is more certain than the defeat of a man who gives up.
Transformation isn’t a future event, it’s a present day activity.
A vigorous five-mile walk will do more good for an unhappy but otherwise healthy adult than all the medicine and psychology in the world.
Get inspired and be at your fittest best with our New Year Fitness Quotes. Stay tuned to our website for more engaging quotes.
50 Motivational Quotes To Help You Make (And Keep) Your New Years Resolution To Lose Weight & Get In Shape
Get fit (for real) in 2020.
There are so many wonderful benefits from exercising! It helps improve your mental health and mood, increases your chances of living longer, and strengthens your muscles and bones. So if you want to commit to hitting the gym more regularly, you definitely should work towards that goal.
However, it can be hard to have the motivation to work out, but with 2020 right around the corner, you might have more of a drive to set and fulfill your exercise goals! It can be difficult to prioritize going to the gym, but with the right mindset and the motivation of the new year, you can do anything you put your mind to.
This is a great time to make a workout resolution and put an action plan in place to keep you on the right track. If you have been wanting to try some new workouts, start signing up for a wide variety of classes.
You don’t have to be too hard on yourself and commit to going to the gym everyday if that feels too excessive for you. Instead, all you need to do is take small and manageable steps to move further along on your fitness journey. Even the simple resolution of “workout more” is enough. It is important for you to always listen to your body and do what feels right for you in your life.
When making your new year’s workout resolution, you should do so from a place of appreciating what your body is capable of. Your body is amazing because it takes care of you, helps you get from place to place, and keeps you alive. In return, it is natural that you want to give back to your body and get it moving and active.
Loving yourself is a long process but it stems from having the right mindset. All you need to do is focus on yourself instead of comparing yourself to others. Someone else might be on chapter 30 of their fitness journey and you might be on chapter 1. It will be a disservice for you to compare yourself to others because they are simply on a different page.
So, workout and exercise for yourself! Do what you need to do and watch yourself become stronger and stronger by the day, and set new year’s resolutions that make you feel good about yourself.
To help you get motivated to go to the gym, enjoy these new year’s quotes that will give you the right mindset to follow through with your exercise resolutions for 2020.
1. Sweat it out.
“Good things come to those who sweat.” — Unknown
2. Have a good reason to exercise.
“The reason I exercise is for the quality of life I enjoy.” — Kenneth H. Cooper
3. The hardest part is showing up.
“The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.” — Unknown
4. Celebrate your body.
“Exercise is a celebration of what your body can do. Not a punishment for what you ate.” — Unknown
5. You will feel stronger tomorrow.
“The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.” — Unknown
6. Work for it.
“Don’t wish for a good body, work for it.” — Unknown
7. Get into the routine.
“Once you are doing exercise regularly, the hardest thing is to stop it.” — Erin Gray
8. Exercise is good for you.
“If you don’t make time for exercise, you’ll probably have to make time for illness.” — Robin Sharma
9. Take care of your body.
“Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live in.” — Jim Rohn
10. Fitness starts in your head.
“Fitness starts in your head. You must choose to eat clean, exercise regularly, and treat your body with respect.” — Unknown
11. Enjoy the glow of good health.
“To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise.” — Gene Tunney
12. Make good habits.
“Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.” — Jim Ryun
13. Be better than before.
“Fitness is not about being better than someone else. It’s about being better than you used to be.” — Khloe Kardashian
14. Exercise is king.
“Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you’ve got a kingdom.” — Jack LaLanne
15. Never quit.
“I hate every minute of training. But i said, don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” — Mohammad Ali
16. Today is the day.
“Do today what others won’t so tomorrow you can do what others can’t.” — Jerry Rice
17. You’ll thank yourself later.
“Do something today that your future self will thank you for.” — Sean Patrick Flanery
18. Don’t be afraid of a challenge.
“If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.” — Fred Devito
19. Give it your best effort.
“Train hard, turn up, run your best and the rest will take care of itself.” — Usain Bolt
20. Push your limits.
“Don’t limit your challenges, challenge your limits.” — Jerry Dunn
21. Just keep going.
“Unless you puke, faint, or die, keep going.” — Jillian Michaels
22. Age is no barrier.
“Age is no barrier. It’s a limitation you put on your mind.” — Jackie Joyner-Kersee
23. Don’t make excuses.
“You can have results or excuses, but not both.” — Arnold Schwarzenegger
24. Exercise changes your mind.
“Exercise not only changes your body, it changes your mind, your attitude and your mood.” — Unknown
25. Put your heart into it.
“Exercise should be regarded as a tribute to the heart.” — Gene Tunney
26. I’m possible.
“Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I’m possible.” — Audrey Hepburn
27. Embrace change.
“If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.” — Mary Engelbreit
28. Invest in yourself.
“Your body will be around a lot longer than that expensive handbag. Invest in yourself.” — Unknown
29. Your circumstances don’t define you.
“Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.” — Nido Qubein
30. Exercise your mind.
“Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body.” — Joseph Addison
31. Start from within.
“A healthy outside starts from the inside.” — Robert Urich
32. Be disciplined.
“If you have discipline, drive, and determination… nothing is impossible.” — Dana Linn Bailey
33. Just do it.
“Make time for it. Just get it done. Nobody ever got strong or got in shape by thinking about it. They did it.” — Jim Wendler
34. Love your body.
“Don’t work out because you hate your body — work out because you love it.” — Unknown
35. Don’t let obstacles get in your way.
“Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” — Michael Jordan
36. You can do it.
“Strength does not come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.” — Nikki Rogers
37. Fitness is like marriage.
“Fitness is like marriage. You can’t cheat on it and expect it to work.” — Bonnie Pfiester
38. Eliminate the mindset of can’t.
“Eliminate the mindset of can’t — because you can do anything.” — Toni Horton
39. Give it your all.
“To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.” — Steve Prefontaine
40. Fitness is a journey.
“It’s going to be a journey. It’s not a sprint to get in shape.” — Kerri Walsh Jennings
41. Do what’s best for your body.
“If you don’t do what’s best for your body, you’re the one who comes up on the short end.” — Julius Erving
42. Take a shot.
“You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.” — Wayne Gretzky
43. Planet Earth is a gym
“When people tell me they can’t afford to join a gym, I tell them to go outside; planet Earth is a gym and we’re already members. Run, climb, sweat, and enjoy all of the natural wonder that is available to you.” — Steve Maraboli
44. Maintain an interest in life.
“To ensure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.” — William Londen
45. Believe in yourself.
“Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do, and at some point, you will.” — Venus Williams
46. Your body will take care of you.
“I always believed that if you take care of your body it will take care of you.” — Ted Lindsay
47. Make your goals a reality.
“Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality.” — Ralph Marston
48. Be proud of yourself.
“Don’t wait until you’ve reached your goal to be proud of yourself. Be proud of every step you take toward reaching that goal.” — Unknown
49. It’s all about mindset.
“The mind is everything. What you think you become.” — Buddha
50. Look after your health today.
“Looking after my health today gives me a better hope for tomorrow.” — Anne Wilson Schaef
Jaycee Levin is a writer who covers pop culture, astrology, and relationship topics.
Motivational Fitness Quotes To Help You Finally Make That Routine Resolution A Reality
It’s that time again. It’s when we enter a new year and say we have new goals and new motivations, especially when it comes to taking care of our health. The things that held us back from being our best selves in the midst of previous efforts won’t be a hindrance again, and the money spent on our new gym or club membership is not about to go to waste. Finally.
That’s what a lot of people say — until about March.
There are a variety of reasons people throw in the towel early into their fitness journey. They don’t feel like they have the time. Their enthusiasm is lacking. They’re not doing it for the right reasons. Their willpower isn’t the strongest and those cookies call them more than the gym does. So how do we turn things around and stop making resolutions, and instead, lifestyle changes? It all begins with the right mindset. As the saying goes, you can’t stop a person who knows where they’re going. So to help you in the first few days of the new year, since that’s when excitement about fitness is often at its peak (summer bodies are made in the winter by the way), we thought these quotes could help you stay focused on the bigger picture. Check out 10 motivational fitness quotes to help you stay on track, or in most cases, to help you get started.
View this post on Instagram
Secrets out. Good Morning
Tireless Workout Quotes to Inspire
Our workout quotes are here to inspire and motivate folks. Hopefully, they will inspire you to achieve the goals you have always been dreaming of achieving. A healthy body harbors a healthy mind. Whatever your calling, whatever your background, exercise should be a part of your life. It is going to affect different aspects of your life, encouraging you to become a hard worker. Whether it’s about losing weight, building strength, gaining muscle or building stamina, these fitness motivation quotes will help you reach your goals.
Share these sayings with whomever you work out with for best results. Exercise, rinse, repeat.
Quotes about Working Out
The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but instead will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease.
You’re only one workout away from a good mood.
You shall gain, but you shall pay with sweat, blood, and vomit.
Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.
If you want to get in shape, go to the gym every single day, change your clothes and take a shower. If you can do that every single day for a month, pretty soon you’ll start doing something while you’re there…
I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I’m doing.
Gym Rule #1: If you want to know the correct way to perform an exercise, the answer is: Whatever hurts most.
The trouble with jogging is that, by the time you realize you’re not in shape for it, it’s too far to walk back.
Franklin P. Jones
America has got to be the only country in the world where people need energy drinks to sit in front of a computer.
The only reason I would take up jogging is so I could hear heavy breathing again.
Walking isn’t a lost art: one must, by some means, get to the garage.
Whenever I feel like exercise, I lie down until the feeling passes.
Robert M. Hutchins
Laughter is the Best Practice
I often take exercise. Why only yesterday I had breakfast in bed.
The only exercise I get is when I take the studs out of one shirt and put them in another.
The word ‘aerobics’ came about when the gym instructors got together and said: If we’re going to charge $10 an hour, we can’t call it Jumping Up and Down.
Inspirational Health and Fitness Quotes
Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but it WILL pay off, and it WILL be worth it.
Don’t wait until you’ve reached your goal to be proud of yourself. Be proud of every step you take toward reaching that goal.
Leave all the afternoon for exercise and recreation, which are as necessary as reading. I will rather say more necessary because health is worth more than learning.
We must appreciate and never underestimate our own inner power.
The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion.
Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
Every workout counts.
The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.
There’s no secret formula. I lift heavy, work hard, and aim to be the best.
If something stands between you and your success, move it. Never be denied.
Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson
Fitness Words of Wisdom
Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.
Some quit due to slow progress. Never grasping the fact that slow progress…is progress.
All great achievements require time.
Your health account, your bank account, they’re the same thing. The more you put in, the more you can take out. Exercise is king and nutrition is queen. Together you have a kingdom.
Be patient and tough; some day this pain will be useful to you.
Create healthy habits, not restrictions.
It’s going to be a journey. It’s not a sprint to get in shape.
Kerri Walsh Jennings
The difference between try and triumph is a little ‘umph’.
Ain’t nothing to it but to do it.
Go hard or go home.
Squat till you puke.
Eat big, Lift big, get big!
Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder, but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights.
Train hard, so they have to dig deeper than 6 feet into the ground.
If the bar ain’t bending you‘re just pretending.
Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon.
You can’t flex fat so shut up and lift.
No pain, no gain!
I got 99 problems but the bench ain’t one.
A winner never whines.
Work Out Wonder
The first wealth is health.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Those who do not find time for exercise will have to find time for illness.
When I train, I erase all the limits and expectations of what I can do. I am powerful and anything is possible.
It is exercise alone that supports the spirits, and keeps the mind in vigor.
I will sacrifice whatever is necessary to be the best.
Most people give up right before the big break comes—don’t let that person be you.
To change your body you must first change your mind.
You’re going to have to let it hurt. Let it suck. The harder you work, the better you will look. Your appearance isn’t parallel to how heavy you lift, it’s parallel to how hard you work.
The greatest pleasure you’ll ever have is doing what others tell you you couldn’t.
You have to push past your perceived limits, push past that point you thought was as far as you can go.
Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.
Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.
When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.
The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination. Tommy Lasorda
Success doesn’t work overnight. Keep your eye on the prize and don’t look back.
If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.
If you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre.
Your mind will quit 100 times before your body ever does.
To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.
To keep winning, I have to keep improving.
Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.
No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everybody on the couch.
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
Workout Images Fitness Images
You might like:
Words of Motivation
Fitness is Fun
Best Crossfit Team Names
Slogans for Fitness
Best Running Sayings
Please help us spread the word…
Top 10 New Year Fitness Quotes to Motivate You in 2020
It’s easy to make New Year fitness goals. But after the ball drops, what’s going to motivate you to stick to your resolutions?
Getting up every morning and hitting that treadmill or elliptical takes dedication. To help you stick with your New Year’s fitness plan, we’ve compiled ten of the best fitness quotes. Stick the most inspirational quotes in your home gym or keep them on your phone—wherever they need to be to help you achieve your New Year’s resolutions.
#1: “Only I Can Change My Life. No One Can Do It for Me.”—Carol Burnett
Change is difficult. It’s easy to become stuck in old habits; if you’ve always found excuses to skip exercising, your brain will continue to find ways to avoid hitting the gym. But change is possible as long as you put in the hard work necessary. The difference between folks that succeed and folks that don’t isn’t opportunity or luck: it’s determination and willpower, which come from within.
#2: “The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… These are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.”—Confucius
Personal excellence doesn’t come from comparing yourself to people on Instagram. It’s striving to be the best version of yourself that you can be. As you’re running on a treadmill or lifting that barbell, it’s important not to obsess about your dream body. Instead, focus on going further than you’ve ever gone. Push yourself harder than you’ve ever been pushed. Commit to being better than you were yesterday.
#3: “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out.”—Robert Collier
One of the biggest roadblocks to success is frustration with not finding instant results. Success doesn’t come overnight. It only comes when you have the persistence and drive to fight for it every day.
#4: “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.”—Pablo Picasso
“I’ll do it tomorrow” is the mantra of the unsuccessful athlete. If you’re truly dedicated to your fitness goals, then show up when you say you’re going to. Commit to your New Year’s fitness plan.
#5: “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.”—Bruce Lee
There’s a misconception that to be excellent, you must be born excellent. The truth is that anyone can achieve success. No matter how average you believe you are, focusing on your goal and working toward it every day will make you excellent.
#6: “You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them.”—Michael Jordan
If you expect yourself to fail, you will. That’s why it’s important to set resolutions for yourself and—most importantly—expect yourself to reach them. That’s the only way you’re going to become great in 2020.
#7: “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”—Confucius
There’s a reason the Couch to 5K program has had so much success. When you’ve never worked out before, you’re bound to start off slowly. That’s okay! Remind yourself that walking on the treadmill beats snoozing on the couch. All you have to do is keep showing up.
#8: “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”—Jim Ryun
It’s a myth that athletes who show up every day want to show up every day. Just as there are days when you don’t feel like going to work, there will be days when you don’t feel like hitting the gym. In those moments, what will get you through is the habit of going every single day without fail. That’s why it’s crucial to begin your New Year by getting in the habit of exercising.
#9: “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.”—Dale Carnegie
Even if you hate fitness, you have to find a way to make it fun. Consider the parts of your home workout routine that you enjoy. Maybe you have time to listen to the audiobook the kids won’t let you play in the car. Maybe you can watch that guilty pleasure show on the TV you put above the treadmill in your home gym. Whatever it is, find the fun in your workout to keep you coming back.
#10: “What Hurts Today Makes You Stronger Tomorrow.”—Jay Cutler
It’s no secret that some pain is necessary to achieve success. Savor that burn that comes when you push yourself further than you’ve ever pushed before. Know that the pain isn’t a sign to give up, but instead fire that will fuel a better you.
Staying motivated is hard. But we believe in your ability to achieve your 2020 New Year’s fitness resolutions. Keep these motivational quotes in mind. Use them when it becomes difficult to power through. If you follow these quotes, we know you’ll find fitness success by the end of the year.
For more tips on achieving your fitness goals, we recommend: Fitness for Real Beginners, Resolutions Got You Down?, Get Fit in the Gym, Lose Weight in the Kitchen, 5 Tips to Stop Treadmill Static, How to Set Your New Year Fitness Goals, It’s Not About Getting Skinny.
If you’re ready to take the next steps in your fitness journey, contact the experts at G&G Fitness Equipment today, use the chat feature on the bottom right of this window to connect live with a G&G expert, or stop into a G&G Fitness Equipment showroom and let us show you why we are the best specialty fitness equipment retailer in the northeast.
Why Should You Choose G&G Fitness Equipment?