- The NordicTrack E9.0 Elliptical – An Impressive Machine
- What You Get
- The Word on the Street
- Our Thoughts
- NordicTrack E 9.0 Elliptical
- NordicTrack E 9.0 Elliptical Specifications
- Nordictrack E 9.0 Elliptical Elliptical Review
- NordicTrack E 9.0 Elliptical User Manual
- Page 2: Table Of Contents
- Page 3: Important Precautions
- Page 4: Before You Begin
- Page 5: Part Identification Chart
- Page 6: Assembly
- Page 15: How To Use The Heart Rate Monitor
- Page 16: How To Use The Elliptical
- Page 18: Console Diagram/features Of The Console
- Page 23: To Use An Ifit Live Workout
- Page 24: To Use The Sound System
- Page 25: To Change Console Settings
- Page 26: Fcc Information
- Page 27: Maintenance And Troubleshooting
- Page 28: To Adjust The Reed Switch
- Page 29: Exercise Guidelines
- Page 30: Part List
- Page 32: Exploded Drawing
- Page 36: Ordering Replacement Parts
- The NordicTrack E 7.0 Z is a mid-run Elliptical Review
- NordicTrack E 7.0 Z is a mid-run Elliptical Review
The NordicTrack E9.0 Elliptical – An Impressive Machine
The NordicTrack E9.0 elliptical is a mid-range trainer that lists for $1600 but is usually on sale for about $800, making it a great choice for anyone looking for a good machine under the $1000 mark.
What You Get
Designed to appeal to fitness buffs and those who are serious about their workout, the E9.0 has a 7″ backlit display that tracks your progress as well as speed, pulse, time and calories burned. You get 30 built-in workout options and 24 levels of resistance.
The specs on the NordicTrack E9.0 elliptical include:
- 20″ to 22″ adjustable stride length
- 30 Programs
- 24 levels of resistance
- -10° to 20° adjustable incline
- Moving handlebars
- Handgrip Pulse Sensors
- Wireless Chest Belt (included)
- iFit wireless Internet training program compatibility
- MP3 Connection with Speakers & Volume controls
- Oversized, cushioned foot pedals
- Front Drive
- Transport Wheels
- 350-lb. User Capacity
- Dimensions: 65.8″L x 25.5″W x 68.5″H
- Warranty: lifetime frame, 3 years parts, 1 year labor
The Word on the Street
UPDATE: The NordicTrack E9.0 elliptical has been discontinued and replaced with all new, upgraded models.
Check out our latest NordicTrack elliptical reviews here.
Trainers and serious workout gurus recommend the NordicTrack E9.0 elliptical and several other NordicTrack models to anyone who wants a serious workout but also needs lots of variety to keep them from getting bored.
The E9.0 is iFit compatible so that you can log in and compete against Facebook friends or get coaching from people like Jillian Michaels. Many reviews credited the iFit program (which you have to pay a monthly fee for) with keeping them on track.
Reviewers also like the range of programs and adjustable incline, which targets different lower body muscle groups for a complete workout.
They feel that the weight capacity was good and often commented on the nice fit they got from the NordicTrack E9.0, which some credited to the company’s extensive fitness research. Recent reviews have also noted that the negative incline feature is rare and works different leg muscles.
When you can get this model for under $1000, you’re getting an impressive machine that will really challenge you. You simply don’t find 24 levels of resistance and 30 workout programs at this price point. With others in this price range, you’re lucky to get 16 resistance levels and 12 to 15 programs.
Throw in the variable incline and iFit capability and you’ve got an elliptical you sometimes don’t find even in a commercial setting. There are a few minor flaws, like the warranty.
It’s not the worst in the industry, but it should be better for a machine like this. In some instances, we’ve found that the nuts and bolts don’t line up like they should, so pay for professional assembly of the NordicTrack E9.0 elliptical if you can.
NordicTrack E 9.0 Elliptical
NordicTrack E 9.0 Elliptical is a one of the most selling ellipticals in the world. It comes with 30 built-in workout target different body parts and its 24 digital resistance levels pace up the calories burning. E 9.0 Elliptical has many valuable features which attract every fitness concious person towards it. This front drive elliptical also has dual grip heart rate monitor with big 7” backlit display.
NordicTrack E 9.0 Elliptical Specifications
- Comercial Grade-Able to withstand the most rigorous workouts, this heavy-duty elliptical has a tough commercial-gauge steel frame.
- Weight Capacity-This elliptical accommodates up to 350 lbs.
- Front Drive-Step up to a maximum stride length and an extra smooth ride with a front drive elliptical. These ellipticals offer a small footprint with large calorie-burn results. Crank up the resistance to get your heart pounding and you’ll be on your way to your fitness success.
- Resistance Levels -To burn more calories, increase intensity or improve muscle tone, all combining for faster results, simply adjust the elliptical’s resistance.
- Footprint-65.8″ L x 25.5″ W x 68.5″ H
- Adjustable Stride Length -To improve your workout, try adjusting the stride length with the Power Intensity Ramp—it will change the way your muscles work just enough to help you achieve greater muscle definition.
- Power Ramp -Get better results by changing the incline of the elliptical from -10° to 20°. It will modify the shape of your stride, which alters the muscle groups you focus on during your workout. As you increase the incline you target your glutes, hamstrings and calves.
- Silent Magnetic Resistance -This smooth, frictionless resistance system allows you to adjust your workout intensity without interrupting your workout. Choose from 10 resistance levels to target specific workout and conditioning goals.
- Warranty-The NordicTrack E 9.0 Elliptical is protected with a Lifetime Frame, 3-Year Parts and 1-Year Labor Warranty.
- Built In Workout Apps-Get the workout you want with 30 built-in workout apps. Choose from 20 workouts that specifically target your glutes, hamstrings, quads and calves.
- Backlit Display-Perfectly clear and easy to read, this backlit display has a large viewing angle so no matter how tall or short you are, you can always keep track of your workout progress.
- Heart Rate Monitor -Maximize your heart rate training with the included pulse strap.This elliptical also features 2 hand-grip sensors that are conveniently built-in to the handlebars.
- Upper Body Grips -Burn more calories and add muscle tone with the Soft Touch Upper-Body Workouts Arms that provide a great total-body workout, increased cardio benefits and a comfortable grip.
- Cushion Pedals- Adjustable, Oversized Muscle-Tone Cushion Pedals.
- Autobreeze Workout Fans -Quieter than a whisper, this workout fan automatically changes airflow to match your workout speed.
- Touch Handle Controls -Quickly scroll through your resistance and ramp settings with these convenient Quick Touch In-Handle Controls.
- Compatible Ipod Music Port -Move to the beat of your favorite music with this built-in sound system. Plug your iPod, or MP3 Player, into the Interplay Music Port for unbeatable sound quality
- Intermix Acoustics -Enjoy your favorite media with this built-in sound system that produces a broad range of frequencies and rich, equalized sound.
- Transport Wheel -The built-in wheels make moving the elliptical from one place to another fast and easy.
- IFIT Compatible- Introducing the only wireless connection between the Internet and home fitness equipment—iFit. Now you can work out with Jillian Michaels, customize your own fitness program, receive automatic workout downloads and manage your profile online.
Nordictrack E 9.0 Elliptical Elliptical Review
Are you looking for the best elliptical trainer that you could use at home? Do you want something that could help you achieve your fitness goals? If your answer is yes, then what you are looking for is the Nordictrack E 9.0 Elliptical. This specific training equipment is IFIT LIVE COMPATIBLE which allows you to customize your very own work out routines and it also allows you to receive automatic workout downloads and at the same time, it also allows the user to manage their very own profile online. This Nordictrack E 9.0 Elliptical is also ideal for people who have issues with space. This elliptical trainer comes with a SPACESAVER DESIGN so getting in shape is something that should not get in your way since you can easily fold this elliptical right after using it. It also comes with 30 BUILT IN WORKOUT APPS which would allow you to choose from 20 workouts to focus on your targeted areas of choose from among 10 of your chosen workouts. With its simple navigation, you can definitely navigate it easily to pick your preferred workout routines. Another amazing thing about this elliptical is that it is smooth and frictionless that allows the user to adjust their preferred workout intensity and choose from 10 levels of resistance to make sure that they get to focus on their targeted work out goals. If you are looking for the best elliptical, then check out what the Nordictrack E 9.0 Elliptical could offer and find out how it would help you achieve your fitness goals. The Nordictrack E9.0 features a very rare -10 degree incline. When most ellipticals under don’t even have an incline option, it makes having a decline ramp stand out all the more Comes with an abundant 30 preprogrammed workouts so even if you don’t plan on getting the iFit Live module, there’s still plenty for you to experiment with It’s good to see Nordictrack continue the trend of offering multiple stride lengths for the Elite (E) series of ellipticals Good 3 years on warranty which is above average for a elliptical Includes a wireless chess strap which is also above average and unexpected for this price 350 weight capacity with a 30 lb flywheel – both figures suggest Nordictrack has really upped the quality on this one Includes rarely seen in-handle control keys so you can adjust resistance and incline without even touching the console screen It would probably be too greedy of us to ask that it include an iFit Live module and subscription as well Though we know the weight of the flywheel, the total weight of the machine is still not stated so we still have some doubts on the overall quality of the elliptical Verdict: It’s not often that we’re impressed with an elliptical that’s sold for less than but that’s exactly the case here with the Nordictrack E9.0. Despite a regular price of and a sale price of at the time of review, we’re surprised at just how many features the elliptical has from decline ramp to wireless heart rate strap to an impressive 30 workout programs. This is not to say it has everything Nordictrack could possibly include because it still lacks an iFit Live module and integrated web browser. But remember, this is only a elliptical so Nordictrack has to save something for its upper end models. We’ve pretty much gotten used to the feature-laden ellipticals that Nordictrack is known for but the E9.0 excels in a second area: quality. Now, now, it’s still nowhere close to what we would consider commercial grade and we would still be hesitant in recommending this to users who are determined to give hell to their ellipticals. But it’s not often we see an elliptical feature a 30 lb flywheel and this coming from Nordictrack makes it all the more impressive. The 350 weight capacity, 3 year parts is just icing on the cake. The only piece of missing information is the weight of the elliptical. Along with the A.C.T Commercial, this is arguably the best elliptical offering from Nordictrack’s under category in 2012. Catch it while it’s still on sale!
Make the most out of your cardio, core, upper body and lower body workouts by investing on the Norditrack Freemotion s5.8. This elliptical is guaranteed to keep you in shape with the combination of the high-calorie burn of incline training with the low-impact stride of an elliptical trainer. It targets most of your body’s muscles like your calves, quads, hamstrings, glutes, and your core muscles especially your abs through its core collision workout.The 8 preset workouts let you burn more calories as you increase the length of your stride up to 35″. You get to maximize the use of the elliptical because of the fuller range that a 35″ stride length could give you. It gives you freedom to move with longer strides. Its added feature includes a built-in 7″ flat screen TV. It is an interactive and cable-ready TV so you don’t miss any of your favorite shows even while exercising. You can choose to display only your workout information, choose your favorites or completely lose yourself watching TV. If you’d rather exercise to the beat of your favorite songs, you could just plug your iPod to the Interplay Music Port. This entertainment suite adds fun to your usual fitness regime. Other features include iFit Workout Technology, cushioned pedals, stride ladder, CoolAire workout fan, 8 body zone workouts, and core collision workouts. We hunted down the best cheap treadmills on the market for less than. One of the best treadmills you can buy and Discover the best treadmill for your budget in 2017. Also, please visit below for Best Buy Treadmill and Best Buy Elliptical products for our current recommendations. Thank you! Good points: Has almost all the bells and whistles you can possibly cram into a single machine Longest stride (35″) on the market today Built in TV and music speakers Unlimited number of workouts if you make use of the iFit technology cards Expensive for a home elliptical though when it’s on sale, the price can be attractive Comments If you’re looking to splurge, the Freemotion s5.8 is probably THE elliptical that you should splurge on. Not only does it have all the bells and whistles that the lower priced ellipticals have, the arch motion and the long stride length of this elliptical places it a notch above the other run of the mill home machines. Whether this machine is really as “commercial” as its marketing would have you believe is debatable but if you want to splurge and you want to splurge it on a Nordictrack, the Nordictrack Freemotion 5.8 is likely your best choice. It has selected as the best treadmills based on customer compensation, stability, specialties and cost. Treadmills are among the most famous pieces of cardio fitness machine for both gym and house use but buying a treadmill is a big commitment, so we hope our rankings, reports and tools will help you get the ideal match. Please also visit our Best Buy Treadmill and Best Buy Elliptical pages for our current recommendations. Thank you! Good points: This is one of the more durable treadmills manufactured by Nordictrack Superior sound system to other Nordictrack treadmills Reasonably priced for a “commercial” treadmill Large belt combined with a powerful motor results in a good running experience Does not support iFit Live, only iFit workout cards We would have liked to see a stronger warranty Comments: Though by no means a true commercial treadmill, we feel the Nordictrack Commercial is a solid and safe choice for your home. This is especially true if you’re not interested in the more extravagant functions such as a built in TV or iFit Live. By cutting out these extra features, the Commercial ZS by Nordictrack can be had for a reasonable when it’s on sale. Another treadmill that we would also recommend you to take a look at is the Nordictrack Commercial 1500. Yes, it’s a few hundred dollars more, but it’s equipped with slightly more features and a more reassuring default warranty. The NordicTrack Commercial ZS treadmill is one workout machine you should try. With its amazing 28 personal trainer workouts which allow you to choose from aerobic, weight-loss or performance goals while automatically adjusting the speed and incline of the machine, you will surely shred those pounds and achieve the body you’ve always wanted. Also included are 4 create and save workout programs for a more personalized workout suited to your needs. To make every workout as intense as possible, the NordicTrack Commercial ZS treadmill has 1-touch speed and incline control to provide you with a 0-12mph speed range and 0-12% machine incline, respectively. This effective workout machine even has the iFit workout card technology that automatically adjusts the speed and incline of the machine while a voice of a certified personal trainer assists you throughout entire workout.
Image 1 of 4
NordicTrack Front Drive E9.9 image: You can easily adjust the incline for this elliptical machine to change your workout exertion levels. Image 2 of 4 NordicTrack Front Drive E9.9 image: Someone as heavy as 350 pounds can use this elliptical. Image 3 of 4 NordicTrack Front Drive E9.9 image: The flywheel for this elliptical cross trainer weighs an impressive 32 pounds. Image 4 of 4 NordicTrack Front Drive E9.9 image: You get padded gel cushioning on the pedals for this elliptical.
Editor’s Note: This product has been removed from viewing as part of this site because it has been replaced by another product. You can still read our original review below, but Top Ten Reviews is no longer updating this product’s information.
If you like variety, you will certainly like the NordicTrack Front Drive line of elliptical machines. These exercise devices let you choose from a large number of preset workouts as well many different resistance levels.
One of the elliptical machines in this line is the NordicTrack Front Drive E9.9. It offers a remarkable 30 workout programs, so you will never be bored with your exercise sessions. You can customize your exercise by employing one of 24 different resistance levels and adjusting the incline up to 20 degrees.
You also can adjust your stride between 20 and 22 inches, which is a key element in comfort and working specific muscle groups.
With the seven-inch backlit LCD display, you can easily track the duration of your workout, the number of calories burned, the distance covered and other factors that measure your exertion.
You can track your heart rate by grasping the handles on the stationery bars or you can use the included chest strap. The chest strap more accurately monitors your heart rate.
One extra that you can have with this elliptical trainer is the chance to use the iFit technology, which costs an additional $99 for a year or $149 for two years. You can track as many as four user accounts. Some exercisers might balk at paying more, but many workout enthusiasts will no doubt delight in downloading fitness programs from a variety of professional trainers, including the celebrity Jillian Michaels.
You also can use iFit to create routes for “running” using Google maps and forget about your physical aches and pains as you breeze through the cyber world of streets, neighborhoods and communities. With this, you can basically take in a run anywhere – Paris, Tokyo, Honolulu – you name it.
You can run to music with this elliptical’s speakers and plug-ins available for such things as MP3 players, and enjoy a breeze as you work up a sweat with the cooling fan. Unfortunately, there is no reading rack or water bottle holder on this elliptical machine.
This elliptical also does not include built-in warm up or cool down programs but you can always arrange to do those manually.
The flywheel on this elliptical trainer weighs 30 pounds, which is quite heavy compared to other elliptical trainers. This device is also quite large, measuring 68 inches long, 26 inches wide and 73 inches high. It weighs a hefty 250 pounds. This elliptical trainer can accommodate individuals who weigh as much as 350 pounds.
The frame comes with a lifetime warranty, while the warranty on parts are three years and labor is one year. You can contact the manufacturer by phone or email, and you can learn a great deal through online manuals and a FAQs section.
The NordicTrack Front Drive E9.9 is a sturdy and worthwhile elliptical machine that can give you plenty of different workouts to achieve the fitness goals you have in mind.
NordicTrack E 9.0 Elliptical User Manual
- Page 1 Model No. NTEL01011.1 USER’S MANUAL Serial No. Write the serial number in the space above for reference. Serial Number Decal QUESTIONS? If you have questions, or if parts are damaged or missing, DO NOT CONTACT THE STORE; please contact Customer Care.
Page 2: Table Of Contents
Apply the decal in the location shown. Note: The decal(s) may not be shown at actual size. NORDICTRACK is a registered trademark of ICON IP, Inc.
Page 3: Important Precautions
IMPORTANT PRECAUTIONS WARNING: To reduce the risk of serious injury, read all important precautions and instructions in this manual and all warnings on your elliptical before using your elliptical. ICON assumes no responsibility for personal injury or property damage sustained by or through the use of this product.
Page 4: Before You Begin
NORDICTRACK ® E 9.0 elliptical. The E 9.0 elliptical manual. To help us assist you, note the product model provides an impressive selection of features designed number and serial number before contacting us. The…
Page 5: Part Identification Chart
PART IDENTIFICATION CHART Use the drawings below to identify the small parts needed for assembly. The number in parentheses below each drawing is the key number of the part, from the PART LIST near the end of this manual. The number following the key number is the quantity needed for assembly.
Page 6: Assembly
ASSEMBLY • Assembly requires two persons. • In addition to the included tool(s), assembly requires the following tools: • Place all parts in a cleared area and remove the one Phillips screwdriver packing materials. Do not dispose of the packing materials until you complete all assembly steps.
- Page 7 3. Remove the screws (not shown) and the ship- ping bracket (not shown) from the rear of the Frame (1). Discard the screws. With the help of a second person, place the ship- ping bracket (not shown) under the rear of the Frame (1).
- Page 8 6. Tip: Avoid pinching the Main Wire (110). Set the Upright (4) on the Frame (1). Attach the Upright (4) with four M8 x 19mm Screws (82) and four M8 Star Washers (122). Avoid pinching the Main Wire (110) 7. Orient the Lower Upright Cover (56) as shown. Press the Lower Upright Cover (56) into the Shield Cover (75).
- Page 9 8. Identify the Left and Right Inner Covers (55, 68), which are marked with “Left” and “Right” stick- ers, and orient them as shown. Slide the Left Inner Cover (55) onto the left side of the Upright (4). Then, slide the Right Inner Cover (68) onto the right side of the Upright.
- Page 10 10. Tighten an M8 x 16mm Screw (120) and an M8 x 25mm Washer (98) into each end of the Pivot Axle (35) at the same time. 11. Identify the Right Pedal (49) and the Right Pedal Arm (58), which are marked with “Right” stickers, and orient them as shown.
- Page 11 12. Orient the Left Pedal Arm (44) as shown. Apply grease to the axle on the Left Pedal Arm (44). Attach the Left Pedal Arm (44) to the Left Roller Arm (12) with an M8 x 16mm Screw (120), a Roller Arm Cover (81), and an M8 x 25mm Grease Washer (98).
- Page 12 14. Insert the Right Upper Body Arm (61) into the Right Upper Body Leg (36). Attach the Right Upper Body Arm (61) with two M8 x 35mm Bolts (96) and two M8 Locknuts (102). Make sure that the Locknuts are in the hexagonal holes.
- Page 13 16. Untie and discard the wire tie on the Main Wire (110). While a second person holds the Console (7) near the Upright (4), connect the wires on the Console to the Main Wire (110) and to the Right and Left Sensor Wires (63, 69). 63, 69 Insert the excess wire into the Upright (4) or into the Console (7).
- Page 14 19. Orient the Front Upright Cover (91) as shown. Press the Front Upright Cover (91) into the Rear Upright Cover (80). Attach the Front Upright Cover (91) to the Upright (4) with a #8 x 3/4″ Screw (123). 20. Make sure that all parts are properly tightened before you use the elliptical. Note: After assembly is com- pleted, some extra parts may be left over.
Page 15: How To Use The Heart Rate Monitor
THE CHEST HEART RATE MONITOR HOW TO PUT ON THE HEART RATE MONITOR • Do not expose the heart rate monitor to direct sun- light for extended periods of time; do not expose it to The heart rate temperatures above 122° F (50° C) or below 14° F monitor consists of (-10°…
Page 16: How To Use The Elliptical
HOW TO USE THE ELLIPTICAL HOW TO PLUG IN THE POWER CORD HOW TO MOVE THE ELLIPTICAL This product must be grounded. If it should mal- Due to the size and weight of the elliptical, moving function or break down, grounding provides a path of it requires two persons.
- Page 17 HOW TO ADJUST THE POSITIONS OF THE HOW TO EXERCISE ON THE ELLIPTICAL PEDALS To mount the elliptical, hold the upper body arms or Each pedal can be adjusted to several positions. To the handlebars and step onto the pedal that is in the adjust each pedal, simply lift the pedal and turn the lower position.
Page 18: Console Diagram/features Of The Console
CONSOLE DIAGRAM FEATURES OF THE CONSOLE The advanced console offers an array of features designed to make your workouts more effective and enjoyable. When you use the manual mode of the console, you can change the resistance of the pedals and the incline of the ramp with the touch of a button.
- Page 19 HOW TO TURN ON THE POWER HOW TO USE THE MANUAL MODE IMPORTANT: If the elliptical has been exposed to 1. Begin pedaling or press any button on the cold temperatures, allow it to warm to room tem- console to turn on the console. perature before turning on the power.
- Page 20 4. Follow your progress with the display. Stride—This display mode will show the total num- ber of strides you have pedaled. The display can show the following workout information: Time—When the manual mode is selected, this display mode will show the elapsed time. When a workout is selected, this display mode will show the time remaining in the workout.
- Page 21 When a wireless iFit When your pulse is detected, a heart symbol in will Live module is con- flash in the display each time your heart beats, one nected, the wireless or two dashes will appear, and then your heart rate symbol at the top will be shown.
- Page 22 HOW TO USE A TARGET TONING WORKOUT At the end of each segment of the workout, a series of tones will sound and the next segment of 1. Begin pedaling or press any button on the the profile will begin to flash. If a different resis- console to turn on the console.
Page 23: To Use An Ifit Live Workout
HOW TO USE AN IFIT LIVE WORKOUT 5. Select an iFit Live workout. You must have an iFit Live module to use an iFit Live To select an iFit Live workout, press one of the workout. iFit Live buttons. Note: Before some workouts will download, you must go to www.iFit.com and add To purchase an iFit Live module at any time, go to them to your schedule.
Page 24: To Use The Sound System
7. Follow your progress with the display. HOW TO USE THE SOUND SYSTEM See step 4 on page 20. To play music or audio books through the console sound system while you exercise, plug the included The My Trail tab will show a map of the trail you are audio cable into the jack on the console and into a jack walking or running or it will show a track and the on your MP3 player or CD player;…
Page 25: To Change Console Settings
HOW TO CHANGE CONSOLE SETTINGS 6. Select an audio setting for the voice of the personal trainer if desired. The console features a user mode that allows you to view usage information, select a unit of measurement, Press the decrease button to view the audio setting and adjust the contrast level of the display.
Page 26: Fcc Information
FCC INFORMATION This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.
Page 27: Maintenance And Troubleshooting
MAINTENANCE AND TROUBLESHOOTING Inspect and tighten all parts of the elliptical regularly. HOW TO ADJUST THE DRIVE BELT Replace any worn parts immediately. If the pedals slip while you are pedaling, even while To clean the elliptical, use a damp cloth and a small the resistance is adjusted to the highest level, the drive amount of mild soap.
Page 28: To Adjust The Reed Switch
Loosen the M6 x HOW TO ADJUST THE REED SWITCH 12mm Hex Screw (85) and the M10 x 58mm If the console does not display correct feedback, the Hex Bolt (86). Then, reed switch should be adjusted. remove the right Crank Arm (20).
Page 29: Exercise Guidelines
EXERCISE GUIDELINES Burning Fat—To burn fat effectively, you must exer- WARNING: cise at a low intensity level for a sustained period of Before beginning this time. During the first few minutes of exercise, your or any exercise program, consult your physi- body uses carbohydrate calories for energy.
Page 30: Part List
PART LIST Model No. NTEL01011.1 R1011A Key No. Qty. Description Key No. Qty. Description Frame Roller Rear Stabilizer Cover Pedal Arm Cap Ramp Axle Cover Upright Left Outer Cover Rear Stabilizer Left Inner Cover Front Stabilizer Lower Upright Cover Console Roller Arm Bushing Front Stabilizer Cover Right Pedal Arm…
- Page 31 Key No. Qty. Description Key No. Qty. Description Idler Screw Chest Strap M8 Locknut 1″ Grommet M3.5 x 12mm Flat Head Screw Crank Arm Bushing M4 x 16mm Screw Ramp Shield M8 x 16mm Hex Screw Roller Arm Flex Bracket M4 x 13mm Bright Screw Pedal Arm Flex Bracket Standoff…
Page 32: Exploded Drawing
EXPLODED DRAWING A Model No. NTEL01011.1 R1011A…
- Page 33 EXPLODED DRAWING B Model No. NTEL01011.1 R1011A…
- Page 34 EXPLODED DRAWING C Model No. NTEL01011.1 R1011A…
- Page 35 EXPLODED DRAWING D Model No. NTEL01011.1 R1011A…
Page 36: Ordering Replacement Parts
ORDERING REPLACEMENT PARTS To order replacement parts, please see the front cover of this manual. To help us assist you, be prepared to provide the following information when contacting us: • the model number and serial number of the product (see the front cover of this manual) •…
The NordicTrack E 7.0 Z is a mid-run Elliptical Review
NordicTrack E 7.0 Z is a mid-run Elliptical Review
The NordicTrack E 7.0 Z is a mid-run elliptical trainer, with mechanized current resistance, and an incline range. Its console has 20 installed programs, goal oriented settings and is iFit enabled. In spite of the fact that it does not fall under the commercialcategory, its development is truly near the commercial models present in the market. It’s an ideal trainer for allusers, giving the option to experience light to extreme cardio exercises, interval exercises, strength building and stamina. Users can burn 700 calories in an hour with
FRAME AND PARTS
In spite of the fact that this NordicTrack elliptical trainer is categorized as a commercial trainer, its framing features are like commercial models. It includes an overwhelming steel outline that weighs. 200 lbs (90.7 kg). This weight adds a great deal of solidness to the machine. Over that, its back and front bases have stabilizers made of rubber.A foldable frame is not included in this trainer. However, with the use of the front tires the treadmill can be moved around easily. There is a handle placed at the end of the machine. Users can use the handle so raise the trainer and move it by shifting all the weight to the front wheels.
This elliptical trainers model is fairly large and takes up to 66″L x 25″W (168 x 64 cm) room area. If ample room isn’t available then this machinemight not serve as the perfecttrainer for users. It has sizable pedals with a very supportiveplatform. The pedals are 7.75 inches wide meaning they will be able to handle different sized feet. The pedals are somewhat angled in a downward position, so as to give a good grip. The bars on which the pedals are joined are amazingly strong. They can bolster users up to 300 lbs. (136 kg). They’re furnished with robust rollers, which incorporate high-level steel bearings.
The anchored handlebars have heartbeat sensors, these can be utilized for tracking your heart rate. E 7.0 Z arrives assembled at the user’s doorstep. All the user needs to do is just join the bases, the pedals, the arms, handlebars, and console. It’s suggested to intermittently assess the unit for loose nuts and parts. The rails of the machine ought to be reviewed and cleaned before startingthe trainer as anything can injure the user or damage the pedals.
The stride can be adjusted but not length in terms of length. Length wise the stride is 20 inches long (51 cm). It will give a comfortable movement area and provide some force to your exercise. In terms of incline, where the incline is adjusted the stride adjust its angle and form hence lettingusers concentrate on different muscles to tone them.
This n 7.0 Z elliptical components offer a manual incline framework. The rail is joined to the front piece of the frame and can secure onto it 5 different positions, offering slope settings of 0°, 5°, 10°, 15° and 20°. To change the slope users need to simply push the catch at the front of the rail, pull the rail up and discharge the catch to secure it in any position they’d like. Obviously, since the incline framework requires manual change, users can’t alter slant from the console while they workout. Keeping in mind the end goal to modify the slope setting, users need to delay theirexercise, get off the pedals, adjust slope, and later continue exercising.
Thistrainer can provide a maximum elevation of 22 inches (56 cm). So to avoid any roofing issuesusers need to ensure the roof stature in the room where the trainer will be utilized needs to be no less than 25-26 inches in height compared to the user’s height.
The NordicTrack E 7.0 Z is a motorized magnetic elliptical machine. Its resistance framework comprises of magnetic flywheel and a servo motor which can be leveled from the control panel only. When a particular level of resistance is set, the servo motor will change the magnets’ draw, making more drag. Additionally, if the users choose to select one of the built in programs, or exercise by means of the iFit application, the E 7.0 Z will change resistance naturally,and since the resistance is mechanized process, it is going to beassociated with a power circuit. An adapter with the specs of 100-240V, 50-60 Hz at 5A, with a yield of 9V/200 mA accompanies the trainer when it is purchased.
The E 7.0 Z has a belt drive framework, incorporating a sturdy belt. Because of this, the trainer’s gears do not require constant maintenance. Moreover, the noise made by it is almost absent. The flywheel has a large portion of its load put in its border. Thus, makingthe movements become smooth and unfaltering, with a reliable vibe. User can also pedal in a reverse motion, and while paddling backwards, the console will keep on tracking your exercise progress. Because of the Q-Factor’s restriction, the usergetsan agreeable positioning for their feet, with no stress induced on their joints.
This Elliptical trainer is outfitted with a mid-grade console. It includes a multi-board LCD show, with blue LED backlit illumination, making its intelligibility magnificent. The console screen can demonstrate a few exercise processes at the same time, including, speed, distance, RPM, number of strides, time elapsed, calories burned, heartrate and, obviously, the chosen level of resistance. Distance and speed can be tracked in miles/mph and kilometers/kmh. Additionally, with the MyTrail feature which that has a 1/4 miles (400 m) race track, records the number of the laps you have finished. The console operation is simple and direct. Resistance can be balanced steadily from the keys in the console, yet keys for brisk change are accessible also, which have 6 different levels of settings. Every type of program has its ownseparatekey on the dashboard. The best about this model is that it has a many keys for to control the iFit interface. Lastly, a Pause/End key is accessible, using this the users can interchange elliptical sessions with different exercises, or basically put your exercise on hold to take a break.
The E 7.0 Z has 20 pre-installed programs, which consequently change resistance, contingent upon the present part of the training. These projects are distributed into two classifications, 10 intended for calorie burning, and 10 based on performance. Additionally, you would be able to create objectives for calories, time and distance. Alongside these well-arranged capacities, the console is iFit compatible. This implies you can associate an iFit module to it, to match up it with your portable PC or tablet, to exchange your exercise information to your iFit account in real time. iFit also has different capacities, it gives you the chance to challenge others, or exercise by utilizing a virtual trail by means of theGoogle Maps program.However,an iFit module is not provided with the machine.
With regards to heart rate, as told before, the console can just track it only if users clutch the sensors in the settled handlebars. The option to track it using a wireless chest strap is not included.
A tray which can suit any tablet, cell phone or any other piece of the user’s belonging. A tablet holder that joins to the head of the unit is included too.
A USB charging port is accessible on the left of the unit, so you can dock your gadget to charge while you’re working out.
A sound system that connects to most of the gadgets and MP3 players is accessible by the users. This sound system, despite the fact that it won’t not give the high quality experience of a proper sound system, can serve the users better compared to any tablet or cellphone speakers.
This Elliptical Trainer doesn’t come with an installed cooling fan. This may not be a big deal to many users,yet it’s certainly a pleasant addition to your workout equipment. Another pleasant component would be the capacity to utilize a without hands chest strap heart screen, which is additionally not given. It can also take up a lot of space in the house because it doesn’t have a folding frame.
E 7.0 Z Elliptical Trainer is not going to lead to a disappointing purchase for the users. Users are getting huge amounts of exercise alternatives and incredible elements in solace, resistance and power.
|Incline||0 to 20 degree of adjustable,manual incline levels.|
- Sturdy frame
- Transport wheels
- Large pedals
- Narrow Q-Factor to eliminate extra stress on the knees
- handlebars with pulse sensors
- Console cannot read pulse using chest strap
- iFit module not included
- No folding frame