Women’s Patagonia Switchback Sports Bra
Stay supported on steep switchbacks in this mid-impact bra. Cross-back straps provide compression and support, and the lightweight stretch band dries quickly. The soft mesh lining provides next-to-skin comfort and power mesh for added support. High-density cups hold their shape after extended use and washing, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things fresh between washes. And it’s Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Supportive body fabric is soft against skin, wicks moisture and dries quickly; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Cross-back, performance mesh straps for strategic support and breathability without bulk
- High-density cups hold their shape after extended use and washing
- Soft mesh lining for next-to-skin comfort and power mesh for added support
- Logo on back left
- Tear-away label for reduced bulk and added comfort
- High-impact support for A/B cup sizes, mid-impact support for B/C and low-impact support for C/D
- Solids: 8.6-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey.
- Space dyes: 8.4-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey. Prints: 8.6-oz 83% recycled polyester/17% spandex jersey.
- All with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control.
- Lining: 3.5-oz 100% polyester mesh and 4.7-oz 73% nylon/27% spandex power mesh.
- Cups: 100% polyester with HeiQ Fresh durable odor control.