- 8 Quick and Easy Meals under 400 Calories
- Find & Log Healthy Recipes
- 47 Quick and Healthy 3-Ingredient Recipes
- 18. Bacon Wrapped Buffalo Shrimp
- 19. Six-Minute Seared Ahi Tuna Steaks
- 20. Baked Salmon with Pesto and Pecan
- 21. Sriracha Marmalade Glazed Salmon
- Healthy 3 Ingredient Breakfasts
- Healthy 3 Ingredient Lunches
- Healthy 3 Ingredient Dinners
- Healthy 3 Ingredient Side Dishes
- Healthy 3 Ingredient Desserts
8 Quick and Easy Meals under 400 Calories
During busy seasons in my life, all of my healthy eating plans go straight out the window.
We’ve all been there. Juggling a jam-packed schedule, running on a time crunch, and still exhausted from a full busy day.
Too many times, I’ve left the office super late and thought about how tired I’ll be when I get home. The solution? I swing through the fastest drive thru. I choose convenience over my health.
But the truth is, once I do it one time, I end up doing it again. It’s almost addictive!
Plus, greasy, fatty dinners leave me even more tired and sluggish the next day. So guess what I do on my way home from work? You guessed it. It starts all over again.
Quick and easy as these choices may seem, they can take a major toll on your energy levels and overall health, ultimately compromising your ability to accomplish a million things in a day.
However, cooking meals at home grants you full disclosure of what you’re feeding yourself and your family, allowing you to use nutrient-rich ingredients that’ll boost your health and give your body what it needs.
But cooking is still tiring, and that’s why I love this list of recipes. Here at SkinnyMs., we’ve rounded up meals specifically designed for busy bees and constantly on-the-go families. These speedy recipes call for very little hands-on prep work, and take just a small chunk of time to whip up.
Not to mention each tasty dish clocks in at fewer than 400 calories, meaning your taste buds and waistline will thank you! We’ve got casual, family-friendly fare like Cheesy Spinach Lasagna, or more sophisticated dinner-party dishes such as Greek Rice Stuffed Peppers.
Check them out for yourself!
1. Slow Cooker Cheesy Spinach Lasagna (269 Calories)
The slow cooker doesn’t just cook lasagna, it transforms the dish into an edible masterpiece! And this vegetarian version is certainly no exception. Gooey cheese and savory ingredients nestle comfortably between slices of tender lasagna noodles in this easy, low-cal recipe.
2. Chicken,Broccoli, and Asparagus Stir Fry (239 Calories)
Traditional stir-fry dishes call for call for high sodium ingredients, tons of oil, and fatty cuts of meat. But lucky for you, this stir-fry dish uses healthy oils, feel-good superfoods, and mouthwatering sauces to bring you a meal that’s heavy on flavor, and light on calories.
3. Tex Mex Quinoa Bowl (200 Calories)
Go south of the border and gluten-free with this protein-packed bowl of Tex Mex deliciousness! Among the numerous drool-worthy ingredients, superfoods like coconut oil lend healthy fats while quinoa carries fiber and protein to fill you up.
4. Greek Rice Stuffed Peppers (170 Calories)
Tender, juicy peppers cradle a mixture of nutritious ingredients like brown rice, tasty veggies, and savory spices in this traditional Greek recipe! So delicious and satisfying, you wont believe the dish carries fewer than 200 calories a serving!
Find & Log Healthy Recipes
Eating healthy should be a sustainable habit, but it can sometimes feel challenging if you’re eating on a slim budget. To help you make good food without breaking the bank, we’ve compiled 10 budget-friendly recipes that will help you make the most of your hard-earned cash—all for under 400 calories. Check out our post on 10 Tips for Eating Healthy on a Budget to learn more.
1. Italian Sausage Egg Bake | Kim’s Cravings
Eggs are a versatile and relatively cheap source of lean protein for your morning meal. This recipe features a delicious, mess-free way to enjoy eggs by baking them with shredded potatoes into a dense egg bake. Every square inch of eggs is loaded with lean turkey sausage, onions, bell peppers, spinach and shredded potatoes. Serve with a side salad and fruit for a brunch-worthy meal. Recipe makes 12 servings of 1 three-inch square.
2. Banana Oat Greek Yogurt Pancakes | Running with Spoons
Economical items like oatmeal, cinnamon, bananas, eggs and milk come together in this banana oat Greek yogurt recipe. It’s a fiber-friendly, high-protein recipe yielding 6 fluffy pancakes per serving. If you want to keep sugar low, serve with a side of fresh, sliced bananas instead of traditional syrup.
3. Eggs with Wilted Baby Spinach | Skinnytaste
If you’re not into fancy breakfast feasts, this recipe is for you. A simple, savory meal is made from spinach, cheese, egg and some seasonings—that’s it! You can purchase fresh spinach to make this dish, but frozen will do in a pinch. The recipe calls for Asiago cheese, but feel free to sub in any cheese you like. Recipe makes 4 servings at 1 egg each.
4. Sweet Potato Breakfast Burritos | Clean Eating
If you’re in the habit of grabbing a hot egg sandwich on your way to work, this breakfast burrito is for you. Make these burritos in advance, then wrap them up and freeze. When you wake up in the morning, simply pop one in the toaster oven to heat while you’re getting ready, then take it with you on the go—it’s genius! Recipe makes 4 servings at 1 burrito each.
5. Black Bean Spinach Quesadilla | Calories In, Calories Out Cookbook
Canned black beans are a budget-friendly source of lean protein and fiber. Grab a few cans while you’re at the grocery store and make this crispy black bean spinach quesadilla. They’re a quick fix your family will love. This recipe pairs spinach and mushrooms in the quesadilla, but feel free to purchase local, seasonal veggies that are better priced. Remember to rinse and drain the beans to remove excess sodium. Recipe makes 4 servings at 1 quesadilla each.
6. Simple Tuna Burgers | Guaca Molly
Make a simple tuna burger using canned tuna, eggs, bread crumbs and some simple salad greens. Just mix the ingredients together with seasonings and then pan-fry until lightly crispy. You can make this protein-packed patty and eat it with a whole-grain bun or a side salad. Recipe makes 4 servings at 1 patty each.
7. Waldorf Chicken Salad | Love & Zest
Rotisserie chicken is a convenient and wallet-friendly dinner option for busy families, but what to do with the leftovers? Make this simple chicken Waldorf salad, of course. Combine the leftover chicken with lemon, Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, apple and dried plums. It’s a versatile recipe, so swap out ingredients that you don’t have with those you do. Recipe makes 4 servings at 1 wrap each.
8. Roast Chicken with Butternut Squash & Potatoes | Cooking Light
Roast chicken, butternut squash and potatoes in one pan for the ultimate convenient dinner. Then enjoy this abundant, low-priced meal with some two-buck chuck! Sage is a fragrant compliment to this recipe, but you can also sub in rosemary, thyme or oregano. Recipe makes 4 servings at 3 ounces of chicken + 3/4 cup vegetables each.
9. Spaghetti Squash with Pan-Fried Chicken & Pears | Clean Eating
Delicate spaghetti squash is a relatively affordable, low-carb stand-in for pasta. Use it in this recipe, which contains delicious, cheesy pan-fried chicken breast and sweet pears. Recipe makes 4 servings at 10 ounces of chicken-squash mixture + 3/4 ounce cheese each.
10. Blackened Cumin-Cayenne Tilapia | Cooking Light
If you’re tired of chicken but don’t want to splurge on pork or beef, try buying a bag of frozen tilapia fillets. Thaw and season with pantry herbs and spices, and you’ll have a quick dinner ready in less than 20 minutes. Pair with a serving of brown rice, half a baked potato or a side salad. Recipe makes 4 servings at 1 fillet each.
47 Quick and Healthy 3-Ingredient Recipes
1. BBQ Chicken-Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Share on Pinterest Photo: The Comfort of Cooking
We kind of have a thing for sweet potatoes. With 4 grams of fiber, more potassium than a banana, and only 103 calories per medium baked, who wouldn’t? Tangy BBQ sauce contrasts delightfully with the subtly sweet tater.
2. Taco Lime Grilled Chicken
Share on PinterestPhoto: Closet Cooking
This recipe is perfect for tacos, but you’ll want to put this chicken on everything. Made with lime and taco seasoning, it’s perfect to throw on top of a salad, on a wrap, or inside a DIY burrito bowl.
3. Apricot Glazed Chicken
Share on PinterestPhoto: The Seasoned Mom
Jam isn’t just for toast! This creative recipe uses apricot jam for a delicious marinade that you’ll want to make over and over again. It may sound fancy, but this apricot chicken only takes five minutes to prep.
4. Slow Cooker Chicken Salsa
Share on PinterestPhoto: Gimme Some Oven
This recipe requires only two minutes of prep work plus two minutes of shredding, while your slow cooker works for four to eight hours. We like that trade-off!
And since this really only requires two ingredients (chicken and salsa), you can wrap it up in a tortilla, put it atop quinoa, or serve with avocado as the final ingredient.
5. Perfect Roast Chicken
Share on PinterestPhoto: Iowa Girl Eats
That’s right, a Sunday night dinner can be made from three ingredients, and two of them are salt and pepper! If you have time, add some veggies to complete the meal.
6. Grilled Chicken Skewers
Share on PinterestPhoto: Pinch of Yum
The secret recipe to this awesome grilled chicken? Soy sauce, honey, and smashed garlic. That’s it! It tastes great on chicken, but it also tastes great glazed over salmon or shrimp.
7. Marinated Chicken
Share on PinterestPhoto: Get Sweet Smart
Simply combine Italian dressing and soy sauce to marinate this delicious chicken. Just check the ingredients of the dressing — it can pack in a lot of sugar — or make your own for an even healthier version.
8. Apple Juice Chicken
Share on PinterestPhoto: Oatmeal with a Fork
It may bring back memories of preschool snacks, but apple juice — we’re talking pure, unsweetened juice — is not solely for kiddos. It cooks down to a sweet, thick sauce similar to Chinese sauces — but is much healthier.
9. Easy Chili
Share on PinterestPhoto: I Heart Naptime
When comfort food cravings hit on cold winter days, cook up some ground beef and add a can of chili beans and fresh canned tomatoes. This is the type of chili that’ll warm you to the bone and soul.
10. Dried Beef Dip
Share on PinterestPhoto: My Baking Addiction
This awesome beef dip goes great with veggies, toast, or tossed in a salad. Make a big batch so you can use the leftovers as a healthy snack.
11. Garlic Prime Rib
Rubs are an excellent and super-simple way to infuse meat with loads of flavor. Garlic, thyme, and olive oil lend a classic, herby taste to your roast.
12. Dijon–Brown Sugar Marinated Steak
Share on PinterestPhoto: Iowa Girl Eats
Great for those meat and potatoes nights, this marinade balances savory and sweet, and works for any cut of steak.
13. Grilled Peanut Butter Bacon Banana Sandwich
Share on PinterestPhoto: Nancy’s Cravings
A fancy-looking peanut butter and bacon panini? Sign us up. This is a Snapchat-worthy recipe that only takes a few minutes to put together.
14. Cajun Dijon Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Share on PinterestPhoto: Plain Chicken
In addition to tasting great on sandwiches, Dijon mustard is a flavorful addition to any marinade. This recipe uses Dijon with orange juice and Cajun seasoning for pork that has a unique citrusy kick.
15. Gnocchi with Chicken Sausage and Spinach
Share on PinterestPhoto: Family Food on the Table
Gnocchi might be hard to pronounce, but this recipe is easy to make. Just throw in some spinach and sausage for a quick and light Italian-inspired meal. Feel free to add lots of spices and chopped veggies if you have more time.
16. Pulled Pork
Share on PinterestPhoto: Sweet Phi
Normally we don’t advocate for soda, but cooking with it in a slow cooker pretty much guarantees sweet meat that’s never dry — meaning there’s less of a need to pour on extra sauce, which often contains excess sodium and sugar.
17. Brussels Sprouts with Sausage
Share on PinterestPhoto: In the Kitchen with Kath
Three ingredients and one pot are all you need for this healthy, melty dinner. If you’re feeling fancy, pick your favorite cheese and sprinkle it on top.
18. Bacon Wrapped Buffalo Shrimp
Share on PinterestPhoto: Cooking for Keeps
Hot sauce isn’t just for chicken wings! These spicy shrimp have tons of flavor, and they’re wrapped in bacon. Can it get any better?
19. Six-Minute Seared Ahi Tuna Steaks
Share on PinterestPhoto: Bowl of Delicious
Ahi tuna isn’t just for sushi restaurants. This easy recipe will make you feel like a chef, and, oh yeah, it only takes six minutes to cook! Just throw in some tuna steaks with soy sauce, olive oil, and spices, and you’re all set.
20. Baked Salmon with Pesto and Pecan
Share on PinterestPhoto: Manila Spoon
This fish gets sweet and tender in the oven with a flavor boost from pesto and pecans. The blogger uses canned pesto, but if you have a little extra time, you can even make your own. Make a side of Brussels sprouts for a complete meal.
21. Sriracha Marmalade Glazed Salmon
Share on PinterestPhoto: Healthy Seasonal Recipes
In our kitchen, the only thing that runs out as fast as avocados is Sriracha. The signature sauce is good on everything, and it makes for an awesome glaze for this salmon recipe.
Eat well for less with these affordable and healthy recipes under 3 ingredients (plus staples like salt and pepper). There are hundreds of healthy, 3 ingredient recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert! Also, these delicious and healthy recipes are all easy to make and take less than 20 minutes of prep time!
Healthy 3 Ingredient Breakfasts
- Peanut Butter Granola Bar from Minimalist Baker
- Greek Yogurt Parfait from POPSUGAR
- Fruity Egg Muffins from Healthy Little Foodies
- Paleo Pancakes from A Spicy Perspective
- Banana Cinnamon Pancakes from Whole Foods Market
- Banana Breakfast Smoothie from A Big Man’s World
- Peanut Butter & Honey Cereal Bars from Healthy Food for Living
- Energy Bars from The Kitchn
- Fruit and Nut Bars from POPSUGAR
- No Bake Oatmeal Bars from A Big Man’s World
- Breakfast Smoothie from Nine to Divine
- Frozen Banana Yogurt Bites from Eats Amazing
- Almond Butter Granola Bars from Diary of a Fit Mommy
- Banana-Oat Protein Balls from POPSUGAR Fitness
- No Bake Cereal Bars from A Big Man’s World
- Cheddar Broccoli Egg Muffins from Fit Mama Real Food
- Baked Eggs in Tomato Cups from Diethood
- Egg Breakfast Skillet from Tablespoon
- Egg Burrito from LIVESTRONG
- Breakfast Skillet from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
- Baked Egg in Avocado from Bravo from Paleo
- Sweet Potato Spinach Breakfast Hash from Country Cleaver
- Easy Healthy Muffins from Savvy Saving Couple
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffins from The Frugal Girls
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies from Skinny Taste
- Skinny Apple Pie Muffins from Skinny Mom
- No Bake Peanut Butter Oat Squares from Cookies and Cups
- 2 Ingredient Banana Muffins from Six Sisters’ Stuff
Healthy 3 Ingredient Lunches
Sandwiches, Quesadillas and Other
- Tuna Avocado Salad Sandwich from Live Lean Eat Green
- Grilled Portobello Quesadillas from Real Simple
- Three-Ingredient Tomato Sandwich from A Cup of Jo
- Tomato Avocado Melt from Tastes Better from Scratch
- Quick Tuna Salad Sandwich from Nerdy Mamma
- Healthy Buffalo Chicken Sandwich from Fit Foodie Finds
- Cucumber Sandwich from Eugenie Kitchen
- Avocado Chicken Salad Sandwich from Hip 2 Save
- Healthy Chocolate & Banana Quesadilla from The Creative Bite
- Chicken Pesto Salad Sandwich from Simply Sissom
- Slow Cooker BBQ Shredded Chicken Sandwiches from Yummy Healthy Easy
- BBQ Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes from The Comfort of Cooking
- Vegetarian Chili Potato from LIVESTRONG
- Tuna Stuffed Pepper from Redbook
- Tomato Soup from Inspired Taste
- Black Bean Soup from Honey and Birch
- Chicken Vegetable Soup from Nerdy Mamma
- Chicken, Sweet Potato, Leek Soup from Peas Love Carrots
- Cauliflower Soup from Tori Avey
- Pumpkin Soup from Some the Wiser
- Butternut Squash Soup from 24 Carrot Kitchen
- Easy Potato Soup from A Mom’s Take
- Tomato Tortellini Soup from Honey and Birch
- Avocado Salad from Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Shrimp Salad with Sherry Vinaigrette from Food and Wine
- 3 Ingredient Pasta Salad from The Kitchn
- 3 Ingredient Salad from Cook it Fit
- Avocado, Kale & Citrus Salad from LIVESTRONG
- Citrus Salad from Wholistic Woman
- Creamy Kale Salad from Today.com
- Chicken Caprese Salad from Food and Wine
Lunch Sides / Afternoon Snacks
- Kale Chips from Eat Drink Better
- Cinnamon Pear Chips from Kleinworth & Co.
- Baked Cinnamon Banana Chips from POPSUGAR
- Apple Cinnamon Fruit Leather from Real Mom Nutrition
- Chocolate Dipped Clementines With Sea Salt from The Comfort of Cooking
- 3-Ingredient Basic Guacamole from Pillsbury
- Apple and Pear Nachos from Oh Joy!
- Banana Flax Crackers from Simply Taralynn
- Healthy Honey Yogurt Fruit Dip from Gimme Delicious Food
- Salt & Vinegar Sweet Potato Chips from Creme de la Crumb
Healthy 3 Ingredient Dinners
- Fiesta Chicken from Cute Fetti
- Slow-Cooker Italian Chicken from Pillsbury
- Grilled Pesto Chicken Skewers from Well Plated
- Taco Lime Grilled Chicken from Closet Cooking
- Simple Roast Chicken from Epicurious
- 2 Ingredient Salsa Chicken from Gimme Some Oven
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Potatoes from Cutefetti
- Barbecue Soy Chicken Drumsticks from Cafe Delites
- 3-Ingredient Chicken Cacciatore from Shockingly Delicious
- Easy Garlic Chicken from Allrecipes
- Broiled Chicken from Allrecipes
- Easy Blackened Chicken from Cooking with Janica
- Lemon Thyme Chicken Thighs from The Kitchn
- Apple Chicken from Oatmeal with a Fork
- Pan Seared Chicken and Mushrooms from Nerdy Mamma
- Italian BBQ Chicken from Plain Chicken
- Simple Baked Chicken Breasts from Allrecipes
- Grilled Chicken Parmesan from Nutritionist Reviews
- Chicken & Sweet Potatoes from Stockpiling Moms
- Salt-and-Pepper Chicken Wings with Bok Choy and Peppers from Oprah
- Fiesta Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Tacos from Allrecipes
Beef, Pork, Sausage and Turkey
- Slow Cooker Beef Teriyaki with Pineapple from Eat at Home
- Shredded Beef Tacos from Tablespoon
- Pork Carnitas from MyRecipes
- Slow Cooker Sweet Glazed Pork Chops from Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Pork with Sage and Apples from Woman’s Day
- Crockpot Honey Pork and Apples from Stockpiling Moms
- Brussels Sprouts with Sausage from In the Kitchen with Kath
- Slow Cooker Ham, Potatoes and Green Beans from Good & Simple
- Kielbasa and Cabbage from Qwerty Cafe
- Apricot-Glazed Pork Chops from Real Simple
- Slow Cooker Ground Turkey and Mushrooms from 365 Days of Slow Cooking
- Crunchy Turkey Tacos from Redbook
- Slow Cooker Turkey Breast from Stockpiling Moms
Pasta and Pizza
- Basil Pesto Spaghetti Squash from Listotic
- White Pizza Flatbread from Mama Loves Food
- Pesto Shells and Peas Pasta from Pillsbury
- Hummus and Grilled-Zucchini Pizzas from Food and Wine
- 3-Ingredient Pesto from Sometimes Always Never
- Lemon and Smoked-Mozzarella Pizza from Oprah
- Two Ingredient Pizza Dough from Mother’s Niche
- Spaghetti with Garlic and Olive Oil from Oprah
- Lemon Bacon Arugula Pasta from Betty Crocker
- Tomato Sauce from Food 52
- Tilapia Skillet from Primavera Kitchen
- Pan-Seared Tilapia from Allrecipes
- Spanish Shrimp from Woman’s Day
- Lemon Garlic Tilapia from Allrecipes
- Roasted Fish from NYT Cooking
- Easy Shrimp Scampi from Mrs. Happy Homemaker
- Chipotle-Lime Shrimp Skewers from Today.com
- Pan Seared Cajun Cod from Delicious Obsessions
- Shrimp With Ginger Sauce from Real Simple
Beans and Rice
- Seasoned Rice from Budget Bytes
- Cilantro Lime Rice from the Garden Grazer
- Slow Cooker Black Beans from Miss in the Kitchen
- Brown Rice Pilaf With Pecans from Real Simple
Healthy 3 Ingredient Side Dishes
- Two-Ingredient Biscuits from The Kitchn
- Grilled Flat Bread With Thyme from Real Simple
- Crusty Bread from Cleverly Inspired
- Banting Bread from Shell Shocked Mummy
- Garlic Bread from Food.com
- Easy Tomato Cheese Toast from Eat Good for Life
Potatoes and Sweet Potatoes
- Roasted Parmesan Pesto Potatoes from Two Peas and Their Pod
- Oven Fries from Taste of Home
- Garlic Oven Fries from Real Simple
- Crispy Roasted Potatoes from The Recipe Rebel
- Oven Parmesan Chips from Taste of Home
- Rosemary-Roasted Potatoes from Country Living
- Baked Sweet Potatoes from Allrecipes
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potatoes from Cutefetti
- Glazed Sweet Potatoes from Taste of Home
Green Beans and Greens
- Skillet Green Beans from Delish
- Green Beans with Lemon from Martha Stewart
- Spicy Sautéed Green Beans from Real Simple
- Sauteed Green Beans and Mushrooms from Food Network
- Sautéed Greens from My Recipes
- Sautéed Spinach and Basil from Real Simple
- Crock Pot Collard Greens from Moms with Crock Pots
- Lemon Garlic String Beans from Fannetasticia
Broccoli and Cauliflower
- Parmesan Roasted Broccoli and Onions from Real Simple
- Roasted Garlic Lemon Broccoli from Allrecipes
- 5-Minute Parmesan Ranch Broccoli from Yellow Bliss Road
- Grilled Broccoli from Taste of Home
- Sun-Dried Tomato Cauliflower from the Rachel Ray Show
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust from The Hearty Soul
- Easy Roasted Ranch Cauliflower from Amy Ever After
Carrots and Corn
- Honey Mustard Glazed Carrots from Joyful Healthy Eats
- Simple Roasted Carrots from Epicurious
- Sauteed Carrots from Food Network
- Amazing Oven Roasted Corn from Hugs and Cookies
- Pan Roasted Corn from ReadySetEat
- Mexican Grilled Corn With Cilantro from Real Simple
Squash and Zucchini
- Roasted Butternut Squash from Allrecipes
- Butternut Squash Fries from My Fussy Eater
- Grilled Zucchini from Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Lemon Pepper Zucchini from Budget Bytes
- Pesto-Parmesan Baked Tomatoes from Skinny Taste
- Italian Mushrooms from Taste of Home
- Contest-Winning Grilled Mushrooms from Taste of Home
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts from Allrecipes
- Sautéed Brussels Sprouts from Saveur
- Roasted Cabbage with Fennel Seeds from Glue and Glitter
- Oven Roasted Garlic Cabbage from Paleo Leap
- Roasted Cabbage from Wellness Mama
Healthy 3 Ingredient Desserts
- Blackberry-Granola Crisp from Real Simple
- Lemon Mousse from Art from my Table
- Lemon Puddings with Candied Lemon Zest from Food and Wine
- Caramel Apple Tart from Epicurious
- Almond Butter and Granola Filled Dates from POPSUGAR
- Summer Berry Tarts from Food and Wine
- Flourless Banana Bread Cookies from A Big Man’s World
- Caramel Pear Galette from Epicurious
- Sweet Peach Iced Tea Popsicles from Paper and Stitch
- Healthy Banana and Oatmeal Cookies from The Peach Kitchen
- Banana Sushi Bites with Nutella from Nutella
- Strawberry Banana Popsicles from Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Roasted Apples from Cooking in Stilettos
- Apples Fries with Cinnamon from Cooking Channel
- Homemade Applesauce from Allrecipes
- Chunky Almond Fruit Spread from POPSUGAR
- Apple Crisp with Oats from Inspired Taste
- Pineapple Blueberry Popsicle from Our Thrifty Ideas
- Chocolate Mousse from Oh Lady Cakes
- Healthy Fudge from Thrifty Frugal Mom
- Naked Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups from Real Simple
- Flour-less Chocolate Mug Cake from Listotic
- Dark Chocolate Covered Date Nut Bars from Fit Mitten Kitchen
- Chocolate Pudding with Whipped Cream and Caramel Sauce from Buzzfeed (#3)
- Banana Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Bites from The Baker Mama
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Cookies from Food and Wine
- Nutella Truffles from Crazy for Crust
Peanut Butter and Other Desserts
- Maple Soufflé from Sugarlaws
- Peanut Chocolate Clusters from Living Well Kitchen
- Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream from POPSUGAR Fitness
- Healthy No Bake Rice Crispy Treats from The Big Man’s World
- Italian Hazelnut Cookies from As Easy as Apple Pie
- Peanut Butter Banana Smudgies from POPSUGAR Fitness