Dresses > Cocktail & Evening Dresses
No closet is complete without a collection of stunning cocktail dresses. With special details like jeweled embellishments, sheer lace and mesh, flirty cutouts and gorgeous draping, these styles are designed to be seen at the party, club or wherever else your evening takes you.
Going beyond the typical cocktail or party dress, bebe’s evening dresses are truly unforgettable. Reflecting the latest trends and with perfect curve-conscious fit, bebe’s cocktail dresses stand out among the rest. Check out some of Bebe Rexha’s favorite styles. With designs destined to remain in your “hot dress” arsenal for years, you’ll love how you look and feel the moment you slip on one of our cocktail dresses. With sleek black, white cocktail dresses or party dresses for women in colors like blue, pink and yellow, your closet will thank you. Versatile enough to suit an evening at the club or a birthday party, cocktail dresses in backless, strapless and halter styles are key pieces every sophisticated woman should have in her wardrobe.
If you’re looking for more bebe styles, you’ll love our little black dresses and lace dresses. Or check out all of bebe’s sexy dresses for women for fabulous night-out style.
Stunning Sequin Dresses
Sequin dresses have always been dazzling, the go-to style for upping the glam factor. Whichever way fashion trends go, sequins are always in style for special occasions, and for good reason: Who doesn’t love something sparkly?
Break Out the Sparkle With Sequin Dresses
Sequined dresses are guaranteed attention-getters: They exude confidence, largely because sparkly styles are so hard to miss. Whether you’re headed to a club, a formal special occasion, or just want to shine at a party, sequins are always a good idea.
- Stand out after dark when you rock a sequin dress for a night out. Go for a sparkly style with a short hem, bright colors, and maybe even some glittery fringe.
- Go formal with dark sequin dresses. Sparkles in rich hues like navy, black, burgundy, and more look brilliant and in line with the dress code of a black-tie affair.
- Elevate your special occasion style with a bit of shimmer: Sequins can transform a simple prom dress into a red carpet-worthy look or turn a white gown into the bridal dress of your dreams!
Tips for Styling a Sparkly Dress
Sequins attract enough attention on their own, so styling a sequined dress can be tricky–it’s easy to go overboard. But not to worry: The key is to find accessories that coordinate without looking too busy.
- Can you style sequins on top of sequins? Absolutely! Many clutches come with glittery embellishments, and as long as you coordinate carefully, these will complement rather than compete with your dress.
- Sequin gowns look great with satiny materials. Look for clutches, shoes, and even light outerwear in the sheeny fabric to offset your sequins and still look elegantly glam.
- Check out our online boutique for the perfect heels to compliment your look. Solid colors are always a safe bet, so it’s easy to find a stylish shoe that makes a statement.
- Simple jewelry with its own glitter will go best with your dress. Small pendants, chokers, and stud earrings can add to your look without competing for attention.
Where Can You Wear Sequin Gowns?
A sequin dress is standard New Year’s Eve attire, but that’s not the only time you can break out the shimmer. Sequins shine at the club, set you apart at a formal dinner party, and stylishly stand out at class reunions.
- Take your sparkly dress on a date. Sequins can boost your confidence, and confidence is the key to any great look!
- Try something unexpected and wear your sparkly dress to a more casual event by pairing it with low-key layers and accessories. You can get more mileage out of your sequin looks by layering them with turtlenecks or moto jackets and cute sneakers or boots. Shine for a day? Yes, please.
- Looking to shake up your style with something shimmery? Take the leap with an affordable sequin piece from our online boutique! With our great prices, trying something new doesn’t have to be a major fashion risk.